Closed Thread
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies, I'm still unpacking from our camping trip so I'll catch up with personals soon but just a quick AFM...AF arrived yesterday! Finally!! It was exactly two weeks after I thought I might have O'd so I must have been right. Pregnancy definitely kick starts my body to do its thang...at a high price though I wonder how long it can last?? I just need to squeeze out one more natural O and for us to catch it again.....fingers and toes crossed!!! Come on the "two week to O wait". Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi so good to here you've graduated Mrs Hopeful!! Congratulations hun, hope its all smooth sailing from here.

Ladydee- good to here your body has got back into it's groove, how are you going hun, hope you enjoyed you're camping trip sounds like fun!

Heyside- Hoping you O'd this month certainly sounds like they've finally got the formula right this time hun, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hello to all the new ladies too, this is such a lovely thread and super supportive, it really was a lifesaver for me to be able to talk to other women going through the same thing, I also didn't tell many people, but found the people I did tell didn't understand like the girls on here. Hugs to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Teeja - Great news on your scan, hope the trigger and bd went well, hope this is your cycle hun

MrsHopeful - Fabulous news great to see your levels rising try and rest in between the uni work.

S234 - Sounds like you have a good plan of action to keep you calm about all this and the pressure off. I have had to go back on the pill lots of time in the past in between cycles and seems to do the trick in resetting my cycle, hope it works the same for you.

Ladydee - Fabulous news af has arrived and it suggests you did ovulate like you predicted so fingers crossed for this next cycle, hope its another good one and you ovulate again

rj85 - Nice to see you checking in hun, hope things are well for you.

AFM - Really think I haven't ovulated again as I didn't feel the usual pressure given by the ovulation with trigger and have felt pain in my ovaries ever since . Trying to stay positive and hoping but wont know until the end of the week. On a positive note I haven't had the constant mix of cm which usually comes with no ovulation (so far) it seems to have pretty well dried up. Not sure where we will take it from here if I haven't ovulated, my gut feeling is to try a different fs but DH seems to want to stick where we are but I am loosing faith. I am in the mind that it can't be my issue if I ovulated no problem (overstimulated) back in Oct/Nov with the fc and he cant get me to ovulate at all can it????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just jumping on to give you all a quick up date and will reply personally in next few days. Hope you all had a lovely Easter break.

So Easter turned out to be a bit of a surprise the naturopath had changed up my potions so AF arrived on Good Friday but good thing is cycle is now gone from 35 days to 33 days and this time 31 days which is perfect lets hope this cycle is "THE ONE" since I have decided that I will book a new FS appointment to start IVF as soon as I can. I don't think ill get an appointment till about 6 -8 weeks time but will see how I go. Back to Naturopath on May 29th I think then DH and I are taking a 7 night Cruise hoping some relaxation might do the trick and will then have IVF booked in as back up plan if this cycle and next one doesnt work. Happy to have a plan all ready to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am happy happy happy , just had confirmation that I have finally ovulated, my levels yesterday (7dpo) were 47. Apparently no need for progesterone supplements yet so I guess now I really in the waiting game. Would be fabulous if I get my bfp this month but have to be honest really happy to just be over this first hurdle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside that is such good news!! Hope this month is the one

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Heyside! Fingers crossed this is it xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's super awesome Heyside!! Bring on the TWW!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside Have my fingers crossed this is your month.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay Heyside!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Well Im back on here after we postponed treatment by 1 month and tried once more the natural way.

AF arrived today though. So it's official... I pick up my hormone injections on Tuesday, just in time for daily injections and blood tests for my 34th bday the week after!

so I dare say I;ll be on here more frequently now!

Anyone know what impact having a bad virus can have on getting preggers? Im sick at the moment with a horrid virus. My temperature hasnt been too raised though.

Fingers crossed we'll get the party started

15. The Following User Says Thank You to furbabymum For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (25-04-2014)