Closed Thread
Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrs Hopeful - Good luck for tomorrow hun, keep us updated

Twinkley - Great news hun that you are still ovulating seems the potions are still working for you even though your cycles haven't shortened, hopefully the new ones will give you the boost you need. I think you are right in looking into a new fs especially if you are not happy with your last one, nice to be ahead of the game though and know who you are going to see in advance of going down the treatment route again. Good luck hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Hopeful: Good luck with your BT tomorrow! But I think your tests already say what you've been hoping for...see? One was all it took

AFM: Still just waiting. DH had his second sample on Saturday (the first was still crap I guess, our FS doesn't see the need to tell us unless it's good). The last 2 days have been rough. A very close friend told me she's pregnant...on the second month of trying. Life is just so unfair. I'm pretty depressed to be honest. DH and I are pretty involved in roller derby in our area (as is aforementioned friend) which means we hang out with a lot women in their 20s and early 30s. So I see this as being a pattern from this point on. Which is why I think I'm quitting the sport. I can't keep doing it and watching all these girls get pregnant and whinge for 9 months that they wish they could skate while I'm quietly (and sometimes not so quietly) dying inside. I'd rather sit at home. I know shutting myself away isn't the answer but I can't think of anything else to do.

I also feel feel like an awful person because I can't make myself feel happy for my friend. All I keep thinking is she's bigger than me and her hubby isn't small either so how come they get to have a baby and we don't? I know I'm a horrible person but I think I'll probably end up cutting her off...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Ladydee - Glad to hear you have a plan with your FS that is awesome. I hope your next cycle works for you before haivng to IVF in May / June. I'm in a similar situation now going to give it this next cycle with the nathuropath potions and if still nothing moving on to IVF in May / June as long as I find a FS to get into. I wont be going back to the last one he was hopeless. Still have to ring around to find one. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Mrs Hopeful - Congrads on your lines getting darker will be thinking of you tomorrow for your BT those lines are looking good. I think I would be the same wouldn't be able to believe it till a confirmation of BT but even then still this long hideous journey I would probably dare just to have a tiny moment of happiness but make sure you do allow yourself to have that moment. I think we are way to harsh on ourselves sometimes but only people who have been thru this infertility jounrey can truly understand what its like so glad that have you ladies to come and vent to and get support from.

Heyside - Good luck for your scan tomorrow hope it shows some nice growing follies and you will be able to adjust your does if need be. Fingers crossed for some nice plump follies.

AFM - Saw the Nathuropath last week and samething seems like ovulating on day 20 of my cycle basically told him that need to go back to a FS but he said to give it one last cycle and has change up the potions totally rancid gag worthy worse than the other two and i thought they were bad. He said that if was not happy after that then to look at IVF so have given him till May / June. DH and I booked a cruise for 1 June so seeing him just before we leave for the cruise fingerscross there will be 3 of us cruising. Still trying to find another FS to book an appointment with just in case don't want to go back to our other FS as DH and I didn't like him or that he would ask us what we thought we should do we were there to have his advice but he would also ask where we were at and never knew our names and never really explained things or fully answered our questions. I would not feel confident doing IVF with him.
    I used to ovulate between day 18 -20, I always wondered if that was my problem, by the time my egg popped out it was too 'tired' to do what was asked of it! Good luck with finding a FS, make sure you find one that you trust and that is straight with you. @Mrs Hopeful good luck for today!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's official! I'm pregnant :-)

hCG 374
    Repeat BT next week and scan on May 2.

Still can't believe it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KarmaJane - Hope you get some improvement with you DH's second set of results, hope your fs contacts you soon with some good news. It is so very hard hun going through all these fertility treatments and finding out close friends and family are falling pregnant at the drop of a hat, we have all been there and its so frustrating - big hugs . Maybe you need to talk to someone about how you are feeling about all this, does your clinic have a counsellor connected with them as not so easy to talk to people around us who have no idea what we are going through. As hard as it seems now my advice would be keep the roller derby up as hard as it will be. If you stop going there it doesn't mean you are going to stop meeting pregnant women there will be other women in all parts of your life who fall pregnant and you can't lock yourself away. You also may find further down the line that the roller derby is what keeps you sane and stops you thinking about all this fertility stuff, I know I like to put lots of time and effort into other parts of my life through all this to keep me occupied otherwise it would take over. Take some time hun and you will become happy for your friend in a way we have to go through a grieving process before we can come out the side and celebrate for others.

AFM - I have just had a very successful appointment this morning and have come away feeling very positive, my fs really took his time over the scan and talked through my blood test results in detail - really feel he is determined to at least get me to ovulate this month. When he did my scan he took his time doing a general look at everything before he even looked at my ovaries and he discovered I have cysts on my tubes, which is what he thinks he may have mistaken for follicles on the last two cycles (frustrating). Apparently these cysts are nothing to be worried about but at least we know what we are dealing with now. he saw 3 or follicles that were growing and measured around 12 so I now go back on Monday for another scan.

Mrs Hopeful - Hope you are holding up through the wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post

hCG 374

Still can't believe it.
    Yay! That's fantastic news! Congratulations @Mrs Hopeful !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed for your pre-IVF miracle too @Twinkley xx

Are those tube cysts on the inside or outside of your tubes @Heyside? That WAS an interesting appointment! Hopefully it makes all the difference this cycle xx
    @KarmaJane good luck with Sat's sample. I'm sorry you're having a hard time with your pregnant friend One of my best friends fell pregnant on her first month of trying....two weeks after she knew I had my first miscarriage......so she is due almost on the exact same day that I was due with my second miscarriage bub. It's hard. I'm tackling the green-eyed pain head-on by going camping with her for Easter. She's really popped now so there will be a constant reminder......glutton for punishment? Maybe, but I WANT to be happy for her so we'll see how that goes.

Oh @Mrs Hopeful , that is THE best news!!! I didn't doubt it for a second but, how nice to have it confirmed...and with such lovely high numbers too!! This is what you've been working so hard for so enjoy it! How's hubby doing? Have you guys pinched each other so you know it's real?? Enjoy every second Hun xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post

hCG 374

Still can't believe it.
    OMG - How did I miss this earlier, we must have posted at the same time. So so happy for you hun. Now is your time to celebrate and enjoy its real

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - The cysts that have been found are on the outside so apparently nothing to worry about and have probably been there for a while. Since this afternoon I have been thinking a little about my appointment, the fs seemed to be quite concerned with my FSH and LH levels but it didn't concern me too much as the ratio between the two seemed to be quite good where as in the past my LH has been 3 times my FSH which has always been the big concern. However this afternoon I read up a little on FSH levels and realised that my FSH is now what is concerning him as my CD2 level was 18 (in the past it has been 11). I have been reading up on this a little and apparently if this was an IVF cycle then they wouldn't go ahead as the high level shows my eggs are deteriorating, can any of you girls shed any light on this? So even if I catch the egg this month might the quality not be good enough? He did mention the pill might bring these levels down but would it just be disguising the real issue? Think I have a few more questions for him on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Hopeful - CONGRATS!!! Great news! Even if you don't feel you can celebrate yet or get too excited, at least you can celebrate that stage one is complete S glad it was positive!

Heyside - you are very wise

KarmaJane - you are not a bad person at all. A bad person has ill intent. Yu dont. You just cant be happy for her right now and you hurt when u think about her. VERY different. I think WE ALL judge everyone and think "why them and not me?". I'm overweight yet cant help but see people more overweight who got pregnant with no hassle and think "not fair, I should be able to". I feel the same when I see my CLIENTS that are older than me and pregnant and you dont even want to know what I thinkabout the ones who are accidentally pregnant in their 40s!!! But that doesnt mean I wish them harm!

My best friend recently gave birth to her 2nd child. She has PCOS and expected to have trouble gtting pregnant. They didnt try for too long before conceiving #1 and she got pregnant on THE FIRST GO with #2. As much as I love her you can help feeling jealous/envious and like that kind of fertility should be spread around evenly

Dont judge yourself harshly for those feelings.You're human! I wouldnt cut your friend off just yet but maybe talk with her and tell her how you feel and suggest that you may need some space for a while, or talking only about non baby topics etc. Heyside is right - it really is a grieving process everytime you are reminded that others can do it naturally and we can't.

Dont ever be afraid to express your thoughts and emotions here as I'll guarantee others have felt the same!