Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There is no doubt about it hun, its definitely getting darker. Congratulations I think this is the one. So excited for you , bet you can't wait for Thursday for your final confirmation. Will be waiting out for your results too

AFM - CD6 for me, have been injecting for 5 days now, not feeling too much. Have my first scan on thursday which will be CD9. Not expecting to see too much then but will be requesting a blood test and will ask for dose adjusted only slightly if needed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies xx

Heyside- hope your FSH kicks in to give your follies a jump start and a perfect cycle.

OMG Mrs Hopeful, this HAS to be it! Those stick are looking beautiful...I'll be anxiously checking in for more updates!!

I just love Our FS, he's the best I was walking out of his office thinking that thought and then my DH said it out loud to me We both love how he really takes time to explain things and genuinely seems like he cares.
    Anyway... yep, we've decided to try for one cycle on our own and my FS agreed to give me a day 12 u/s to see if I am looking like I will O ...if I'm not, we can get IVF started. If O'ing does look promising....then we'll give it a go and then decide what to do if it ends in a BFN after that. I'm sure I'm just delaying me being able to get pregnant again but, the age gap I wanted is long gone anyway so, what's another month?! I'm back on the healthy bandwagon and I'm feeling happy with our plan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ladydee Im so glad that it went well. Definitely a much better feeling knowing that you have a plan in place that you're happy with. I have everything crossed for you that this last natural cycle will be the one and you won't need to worry about the whole IVF saga

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - Sounds like you have had a very successful appointment today which is good, nice to walk out of an appointment feeling good about the plan ahead. Great that your FS is going to do a scan for you on CD12 to see what's going on, hopefully you continue to ovulate and can catch that egg. Good luck hun, sounds like a good plan to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396903189.005830.jpg

That is this mornings test.

Apologies in advance for the poor me post.

You know what's really annoying? Any regular woman with no fertility issues would get a positive hpt and start celebrating and consider it a definite positive.
    But for us in this world of fertility treatment it's so much more uncertain & emotional & we have to wait on edge for each BT, scan etc and even then there's no certainty well that's how I'm feeling.
    I really want to think positive and be happy but I can't. I feel really nervous. I'm so scared to think of it as a positive in case something happens and it gets ripped away from me.
    Oh gosh sorry to unload all this in here. I am just so on edge, trying hard to just relax, there's nothing I can do except wait til Thursday.
    As much as I've been wanting to see those 2 lines on a test I wasn't expecting to actually see them.

Anyway, hope everyone is going ok. Sending baby vibes to all! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No need to apologise!.....I TOTALLY get it. I'll be like that for my entire next (hopefully!) pregnancy. I think I will cringe a little with each "congratulations" I get throughout the whole nine months thinking "save your congrats until I'm holding my happy, healthy bub in my arms!". I get it. You know what though....if something does go wrong, not letting yourself get happy and just "staying cautious" doesn't make bad news hurt any less. Not at all. So when you get your beautiful positive results on Thursday, trrrrry to just let yourself be happy and enjoy it for what it is because you deserve your happy ending

Feel free to remind me this one day xx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 08-04-2014 at 15:47.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrshopeful congratulations! And I totally get it as well. I think after so many let downs month after month, when we get a positive its like 'really'? Its hard to believe and we get scared that happy news is going to be followed by sad news. Well its not, you are pregnant, so celebrate and believe it! Its awesome news I think with IVF we are a lot more aware of everything that happens which isn't always a good thing. I know when I saw those two lines I kept looking because I couldn't believe it was really our turn, and we had our seven week scan yesterday and it was amazing! Good luck for Thursday and enjoy. Take it one day at a time and I hope the time flies by for you xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Hopeful - I think we all really understand how you feel after going through all this, Ladydee has summed everything up very well and she is right when you get your results on Thursday try to enjoy it. I remember the first few months being nice with just me and DH knowing our news and enjoying it all and coming to terms with everything, I didn't actually believe it all though until I had the 12 week scan and knew everything was good.

Ladydee - We will all be here to remind you when you get your bfp too hun

Molros - Congrats on your scan hun, nice to know everything is going well x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-04-2014),Mrs Hopeful  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for the support! Made me feel sooooo much better yesterday. I just honestly cannot believe that it could possibly be a bfp.
    Not thinking any more of it til after i get tomorrow's results.
    And then if it is confirmed i will allow myself a moment of celebration

Molros - Yay Congrats on the scan, it must feel amazing xx

Ladydee - I will definitely be giving you the same advice back very soon xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Ladydee - Glad to hear you have a plan with your FS that is awesome. I hope your next cycle works for you before haivng to IVF in May / June. I'm in a similar situation now going to give it this next cycle with the nathuropath potions and if still nothing moving on to IVF in May / June as long as I find a FS to get into. I wont be going back to the last one he was hopeless. Still have to ring around to find one. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Mrs Hopeful - Congrads on your lines getting darker will be thinking of you tomorrow for your BT those lines are looking good. I think I would be the same wouldn't be able to believe it till a confirmation of BT but even then still this long hideous journey I would probably dare just to have a tiny moment of happiness but make sure you do allow yourself to have that moment. I think we are way to harsh on ourselves sometimes but only people who have been thru this infertility jounrey can truly understand what its like so glad that have you ladies to come and vent to and get support from.

Heyside - Good luck for your scan tomorrow hope it shows some nice growing follies and you will be able to adjust your does if need be. Fingers crossed for some nice plump follies.

AFM - Saw the Nathuropath last week and samething seems like ovulating on day 20 of my cycle basically told him that need to go back to a FS but he said to give it one last cycle and has change up the potions totally rancid gag worthy worse than the other two and i thought they were bad. He said that if was not happy after that then to look at IVF so have given him till May / June. DH and I booked a cruise for 1 June so seeing him just before we leave for the cruise fingerscross there will be 3 of us cruising. Still trying to find another FS to book an appointment with just in case don't want to go back to our other FS as DH and I didn't like him or that he would ask us what we thought we should do we were there to have his advice but he would also ask where we were at and never knew our names and never really explained things or fully answered our questions. I would not feel confident doing IVF with him.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-04-2014)