Closed Thread
Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer went well, I now have an emby on board. Now the anxious 2ww :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck! We should play games each night online to keep distracted!

Are you going to schedule anything to help pass the time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on the PUPO Mrs Hopeful. Look forward to nothing but good news from you xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    KarmaJane - it isn't silly at all! I had two months where mine arrived 5 days late. One of those times I was convinced I must be pregnant. Today my AF arrived, signalling the end of my natural conception dream and the begining of our scary fertility treatment journey. And I STILL can't accept that I'm not pregnant. "Maybe it's just spotting? I can still be pregnant! please p lease please". I still feel hopeful "maybe the bleeding wont get heavier - i might wake up tomorrow and it will have stopped!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woke up to heavier AF last night but stupidly still had to do a pregnancy test this morning just to be certain. obviously big fat in your face negative ! lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Furbabymum, so sorry that AF has arrived.

AFM: well my 2WW was up today. No sign of AF yet so I was getting excited. So of course I had to do a test and got a BFN. Gutted! AF most likey to show before tomorrow. Not the outcome I wanted, especially going to fiji this week with AF! At least I can now sit in the pool and enjoy a few cocktails! I will have April off and maybe May as well as my husband is away for 10 days and if my calculations are correct it will be the time I need him! Argh!

DD born Dec 2012
    TTC since Nov '13
    OI cycles x5

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pjk For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Furbabymum - I'm sorry to hear this month hasn't worked out You have lots of support on here though hun.

pjk- sorry about the BFN A few months off can really help, not constantly thinking about injections and scans and count downs.

Mrs Hopeful- just wanted to say congrats on being PUPO!! It only takes one hun.

Hope all the other ladies on here are going all right too

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrs Hopeful - Congratulations on PUPO, try to relax now and take things easy

furbabymum - Sorry to hear af showed up, understand you still doing pregnancy test, we all feel the same and clutch onto every chance we have - big hugs

pjk - There is still chance hun even though you got a BFN, hang on in there until af turns up. Enjoy your trip away though hun whatever the outcome, try to relax and get yourself prepared for whatever is ahead.

AFM - Just taken last provera tablets now hoping af turns up asap so I can have this scan before fs is away. Really dreading the scan this time around for both the outcome and also having it done through af (yuk)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    pjk - I cant imagine how much worse a BFN would feel after going through so much treatment!!! Hope you can enjoy your time in fiji - eat all the sushi and mayonnaise etc that you can lol

We actually decided to postpone starting IUI until next cycle. If I did it this time and got BFP bub would be due on New Years Day - would rather avoid xmas/new years as a due date. Maybe I'm too optimistic about IUI working first time round. We will try one last tiem naturally (which doesnt avoid the ne wyears day due date) and then move to IUI.

I hope that decision doesnt sound crazy. I feel bad... "beggars cant be choosers" and all that. If I'm still trying this time next year I wouldnt care if bub would be due on xmas day!!!

Hugs all around !
    Last edited by furbabymum; 31-03-2014 at 17:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    furbabymum - I understand your feelings about putting IUI off to prevent due date over new year period, we have had this discussion lots of time but since we have only ovulated twice since starting all this last August we have decided we will take any chance we get, so we are at the 'beggers can't be choosers' stage lol!

AFM - I had my baseline scan this morning (CD2) and was very very happy that the fs didn't have to do it internally. He saw 3 follicles on my left ovary which were quite small and he didn't think they were anything to worry about so I have been given the go ahead to start again. he wanted to increase my dose of puregon but I have insisted I want to start slow and increase if needed down the track as I have over stimulated in the past, really striving for a good cycle this time around which is done 'my' way.