Closed Thread
Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger Heyside sorry to hear that. Definitely put your foot down and get what you want from your next cycle. Good luck!

Just a quick post today had scan and I have a potential 5 eggs, am booked in for EPU on Tuesday! Fingers crossed I get as many of those 5 as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news Mrs Hopeful!

Welcome S234

Omfg Heyside....what the frig is going on with this whole TTC #2 business?! We're both getting slammed with new horrors we could never even imagine while TTC our DD's I can only imagine how I'd be feeling if I received your news....again.... Are you sure it's not time for a new clinic & FS? There has to be something going on? Have you had your AMH tested this time around? I know it's usually high for us PCOS but, what the frig. I'm ****ed at the world for you I like your new "get demanding" attitude though Huge hugs to you xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrs Hopeful - great news on the 5 potential eggs and good luck for your EPU on Tuesday will be thinking of you hun! Thanks for your support too!

Ladydee - Thanks for your support hun, your reply made me giggle, you sound as frustrated for me as I feel lol! It seems ttc no.2 is even harder than no.1 I wish I had known that maybe I would started earlier. I think I would have had more confidence in this whole process if I could have use the same fs as I did last time when ttc DD but unfortunately she has stopped working, I am starting to have big doubts with my fs at the moment, the reason we went with him is because he was great delivering DD but I suppose that doesn't mean he is experienced with fertility. We have discussed returning back to the clinic to see my new fn to see if that make a difference although we would still be under the care of the same fs. If that doesn't work we are moving clinics, we know of another one on the coast although its a little further to drive would be worth a go. I haven't spoke to any one about this cycle yet as my fs was out of his rooms yesterday and my fn didn't return my call, wanted to start provera this weekend but can't do that without talking to anyone .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Change of plans. EPU is postponed. Dr wants me to grow them out a bit more, bloods & scan tomorrow then a day for EPU decided hopefully.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

We just got back from a cruise, it was great- we considered it our babymoon because we won't get anymore leave before baby comes along.

Ladydee- I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :-(

Heyside - hopefully your fn will call ASAP so you can start again. Good on you for taking control!

Good luck to those waiting to start/ currently cycling/ in TWW!!

Mrs Hopeful - good luck for EPU, remember to keep your electrolytes and protein up after to avoid ohss :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ELM ooh your babymoon cruise sounds lovely! Glad you got to have some time away together before baby comes

Scan & bloods this morning and I have got 4 big follies ready to go and EPU is now Wednesday definitely.
    My E2 level was low that's why they made me wait, so will be interesting to see what it's at today. If it's still low then it will be likely that I may only get 1-2 eggs (if any!) Just hope we get good one/s.

Silly question, Can you only get OHSS if you have a crazy huge amount of follies or does it happen even when there's only a small amount?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ELM - Sounds like a lovely cruise and nice that you used it as a babymoon.

MrsHopeful - Good luck for EPU on Wednesday, sounds like a good plan that they have waited to see if E2 rises. Hope you get lots of eggs , sorry cant help you on the OHSS hope someone can.

AFM - Just tried to ring FS for more news on last cycle and to see if I am to start provera but apparently he is very busy today, hopefully he will ring me today or tomorrow - this is all so frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- how frustrating hun, have you heard from FS yet? I hope you can get some answers, I know how frustrating it was when I had my first two cycles cancelled, I did stick with my clinic and FS but they changed things as they went along, added in another medication, but I wasnt getting good e2 levels.

Mrs Hopeful- good luck hun with EPU tomorrow! hopefully your E2 is higher and you get all 4 of those eggs! I recall the risk of OHSS is directly related to the number of follies and your E2 level, over 15 follies put you at a high risk, and I think over 10 is moderate risk, below that it's still possible but much lower risk.

Ladydee- hope you are going all right hun and getting some time away form all of this.

Welcome S234 hope your journey is short, we're all here to chat.

Elm- sounds like a lovely holiday hun!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - Thanks for the support hun, sticking with the fs for this cycle, I think he seems quite determined to get things sorted for me which is good. How are you hun are things going well?

AFM - Well it seems my message yesterday didn't get through to my fs (incompetent reception staff ) So I had to chase him today, was pleased he managed to give me a call back tonight in-between his surgeries after hours. I think he seems very determined to get things sorted for me and still wants to oversee my care. He agrees that we are probably dealing with left over cysts from previous cycles and suggested the early scan that I was going to ask for before I start my cycle to see what is going on. I am a little worried about this happening during my af though (which would be yuk!) has anyone had to do that before? I also requested that I be taken off the oestrodiol medication so I can have blood tests to see what is going on and he agreed (operation taking control has started). One thing that was mentioned though was a possible laparoscopy if more cysts are found at my scan, has anyone had one of these and would it be of any use for the type of cysts found with PCOS? I start provera tonight, he has upped my dose to 4 tablets a day for 6 days, think he wants quick results to fit my scan in before he takes some time off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside- Glad you have been able to take control & that your FS is willing to go along with your wishes. I have absolutely no idea about pcos or laparoscopy sorry so no advice sorry.

AFM- EPU today and only got 1 egg. Very disappointed and upset I know it only takes 1, but last time we got 2 and only 1 fertilised so now we only have 1 the odds of it fertilizing are pretty slim I reckon. Shattered.