Closed Thread
Page 17 of 93 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Heyside what devastating news for your friend. I have seen many things while I've been on prac, but am yet to witness a still birth and am dreading the day i do.
    I hope your friend and his family find the strength to get through.
    (SANDS is a wonderful organization that deals with miscarriage & still birth and can offer support such as counseling and support groups etc, may be something your friend can use at a time like this) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladydee - Thanks for the positive thoughts, love the idea of fs and fn fighting over me too - made me giggle!!! Hopefully this cycle goes to plan and it will all be worth it.

Mrs Hopeful - I can't imagine you having to deal with still birth from a work perspective, I presume it is something you have to have lots of training in. Can not imagine what they are going through, unfortunately my cousin went through exactly the same thing and she actually runs a SANDS group in the uk to help other parents and the work she does is amazing so hopefully they will access the help they provide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, it has been relatively quiet in here, so I managed to catch up quickly! I've been away on a nice holiday with friends down south hence my absence.

PJk- hope it's all going well for you, are you in TWW now?

Karma- I here you on the DH front, my DH leaves it all up to me too including telling him when he had to provide his samples and abstain etc and hated to see me injecting. I am a bit of a control freak with this whole business though, He came along to our first appt with the FS and from there on its been me on my own (apart from egg pick up day when he had to pick me up and drop me off due to anaesthetic), though most of the time i only used to see women on there own in the clinic too so i didn't feel like the only one. He's very good at listening to me about everything, but certainly not proactive. Don't feel like you're the only one, It's our bodies going through the process and it is such a big deal in our lives, unless they are able to come along to everything they don't always realise the impact it has on us, but we have each other on here at least.

Heyside- Yay for progress on sorting out your clinic/FS and getting an awesome new FN!! Sounding very positive hun, should hopefully make this cycle less stressful for you.

Mrs Hopeful- good to here you aren't far off from starting jabbing again, nice you can do a shortened pill run I did a self shortened pill run before one of my OI cycles.

Ladydee- Spotting all gone thanks for asking hun, how are you going now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - Hope you enjoyed the break with friends and you are feeling niced and relaxed, glad to hear your spotting has all stopped.

AFM - It works out that my fs has taken oven my cycle this time and I have just come away from my first and last scan feeling totally in shock yet again. It turns out I have 3 follicles measuring 17, 17 and 11 (so 2 nearly viable). He has told me to continue with my normal fsh tomorrow morning and trigger tomorrow night and he expects those follicles will have reached a good size , can not belief this has all happened so quickly again, I am so use to long cycles. One bonus we do have is we have only had to pay for our trigger this cycle ($85) as my fs fee was free due to mix up last cycle, so nice and cheap in comparison to over $600 in previous cycles (makes me wonder how they can usually charge so much ridiculous). Just hoping that I do ovulate and am in with a chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heyside - yay for not having to pay as much and double yay for those follies! Awesome! I reckon you'll have a good shot this time round xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news Rj! I have a scan tomorrow which is perfect timing as I'm just starting to feel anxious again after a nice positive run.

Heyside! Yaaayyyyy!!!! Fantastic news! This has to be it for you...it just has to be. Throw everything at it! Different positions, keep up your water (for good CM & semen for the spermies to swim through) isn't robitusin supposed to be good for CM? Lots of relaxing... I dunno....meditation? Yoga? Acupuncture? Lol, I have no idea but good luck!!! xoxoxoxoxo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your scan went well Ladydee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mrs Hopeful and Ladydee, trying to stay positive this cycle but to be honest wont even be putting any hope into the cycle until I know I have ovulated as don't want to get me hopes up like last month. Had a few cramps this afternoon but that is all so far.

Ladydee also hope your scan went really well and you can relax again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update from me, just had a huge break down. We have just moved DD into her new bedroom with big bed and new furniture etc so have taken her cot which we had converted into a toddler bed down. It just came from no where and I couldn't stop crying, seems to be the end of an era and realisation hit me, what if we never have another baby to use the cot . I unfortunately feel I haven't ovulated again, it should have been this morning but I have felt nothing today, a few cramps yesterday but not enough to account for early ovulation I wouldn't say.

How is everyone else doing on here, it seems so quite at the moment, don't even know where everyone else is up to. Maybe we could update your list Ladydee??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs Heyside xxx

I don't even want to write it because it'll mean its true but, after seeing a healthy heartbeat twice now, there was no heart beat at my scan on Friday at 10+3 weeks I just can't stop crying. I've had no pain, not a drop of blood and still have all of my symptoms....I even vomited this morning again. I'm booked in for a D&C on Tuesday and have no idea how I'll get through it as I will, without a doubt, be a hysterical mess throughout the whole thing I just don't know how to recover from this?