Closed Thread
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic results Mrs Pump! I'd be super happy with those

Heyside- I hope AF hurries up so you just get on with it again, waiting sucks xoxo

Karmajane- Big hugs xx

Mrs Hopeful- I think your symptoms sound super promising!! Good luck if you end up POAS'ing tomorrow....take a neg with a grain of salt though as it's still early days! I'll be thinking of you xoxo

Aussiecarla- thinking of you....you must be getting close to HPT if you do??

AFM-my second scan tomorrow to see if bub has hung on and grown as much as it should in six days to make it viable. Going on symptom spotting, I really have no idea which way it'll go. I have one of those leave-in acupuncture needles in my ear at the moment for stress/anxiety so believe me when I say it's been getting a good rubbing today!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laydee are you still spotting? R u on progesterone support? Hope Ur scan goes well I have everything crossed for u

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPuMp For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (16-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPuMp View Post
    Laydee are you still spotting? R u on progesterone support? Hope Ur scan goes well I have everything crossed for u
    Oooo no, no spotting here thank goodness! But I didn't spot last time either. Bub was measuring almost a week behind, all of my symptoms apart from ms disappeared, progesterone halved to 30.5 and I started to get a really achey lower back identical to last time I have now started on Prog pessaries (400/night). Tomorrow will tell...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KarmaJane - Agree we should all definitely get some sort of help as fees are so expensive to say everyone else can do this free , we made a decision this weekend that this just has to be done and unfortunately we just have to go into more debt to get there but still have to enjoy life too so lets increase the credit card lol!

So sorry af turned up early hun how confusing, hoping you have a good cycle this time and your DH's sample shows improvements. I understand how you feel in regards other people's babies and sometimes we can be fine about it all and other times emotional feelings seem to rise up from nowhere, most of my mothers group which I joined when I had dd have either had there 2nd baby now or are expecting number 2 this year and it hits me even when I read there news on facebook

Mrs Hopeful - Cramps are sounding positive hun, good luck for testing hope you get good news

MrsPump - All your levels are sounding good hun, glad the progesterone support is working for you, will you stay on that the whole first trimester?

Ladydee - Good luck with the scan today hun, hope the resting and extra support has really helped and you get some good news.

AFM - Just waiting for wed when I can start the provera, have decided to send an e-mail to my clinic this week to get things started for next cycle and can then also ask a few questions regards the money we payed for the last cycle. A little annoyed really as would have expected a phone call from the clinic after everything that happened last week but have heard nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    KarmaJane- I'm sorry that AF has turned up so early for you hun. Will you launch straight into another cycle?

Mrs Hopeful- sounding good hun, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you

Heyside- It's so frustrating having cycles that don't work out. I too never questioned the fees that I paid for my cancelled cycles, but we had a clause in our paperwork that if it goes beyond a certain number of days, we aren't eligible for a refund, sneaky! Hopefully you have some luck with your email to the clinic! At least you FS has cleared up the situation for the next round he sounds nice.

Ladydee- leave in acupuncture!!! I didn't know that existed, how do you sleep with it in or do you take it out before then? Hoping your scan went well today hun and everything is progressing nicely.

Mrs Pump- awesome news great HCG, rising nicely and sounds like the progesterone is helping too, hope you aren'y having too much trouble with it.

Elm- how you doing hun, hope all is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - Putting a clause in your paperwork seems a very sneaky way to conduct business hun, especially we pay so much out how annoying. Will see if I get anywhere with my e-mail, will get it done asap (just incase) thought it was the best way to approach it as I feel we will be able to get our point across better that way, not expecting much back but at least we will have tried. Hope you are well hun and feeling relaxed.

AFM - Does anyone have any experience with a reproductive endocrinologist to help with PCOS, just wondering if it would be something to consider, thinking it might take me a while to get into see someone so wondering if I should at least ask for a referral? I was advised a long time ago of someone to see down in Brisbane so just considering at the moment, would be quite a distance to go for appointment but might be worth it.

Hope everyone who was having tests or appointments today has had good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Hopeful: My sister has had 3 babies since we've been trying! Admittedly 2 of them are twins but still. I counted once and with all the people that I know who have had babies since we've been trying there have been an average of 1 baby a month (possibly more now?) for the past 4 years! People kept telling me it was in my head that all I saw was babies but then I COUNTED and it's so not in my head! Lol!

Hopefully those cramps you were having were implantation. Crossing fingers for you

rj85: No, we can't start another cycle until we have some sperm put away. The whole getting half way through and having to cancel because of no sperm is way too distressing so we want a backup next time before we start.

Hoping you lovely ladies who are UTD are going well and all scans are lovely and normal.

Heyside: It can't hurt to at least get the referral. Just in case you decide to go. Always keep your options open

AFM: Not sure why my cycle was screwy. Maybe to do with all the hormones? Hoping it's not something that will happen on a regular basis. I do not like 24 day cycles! Lol. It's weird being finished your period before it was supposed to even start (was supposed to start tomorrow)! So it's just waiting for sperm to show up at this point.

Anyway, was doing some reading and saw that there have been some small studies done with putting men who have low count on Clomid. Apparently it blocks their estrogen receptors and makes the body produce more testosterone and sperm. Thinking I'm going to ask the FS about this at our next visit...DH is already on an estrogen blocker but apparently Clomid is sometimes prescribed as well as this thing. So confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KarmaJane - Oh gosh that would be sooo hard to deal with all those babies, i feel for you hun. I have 2 sister-in-laws and 1 has had 2 kids, the other 1 since we've been trying, and i think that is the hardest as it's so close to home (super happy for them, but super depressing to see them each time with their new babies) Does your sister or family know what you're going through? If they know then i hope they are supportive and can be tactful about sensitive topics xx
    I had to do a placement for uni in a child health clinic yesterday, and i sat in on a new mums group and they all had bubs around 4-8 weeks old and i found it really hard, had to hold back tears a few times.
    I have no idea about clomid sorry, but sounds like it could be an option? That sounds like a plan having a good stock of sperm ready to go for your next cycle. Good luck with it! xx

Heyside - I reckon go for it get a referral and at least it's there if you need it. It such a drain financially isn't it! I hope you can get your questions answered, and I hope your FS takes charge of it all and you don't have to pay for what u don't need. What is the provera for? Sorry if i should know that already haha. So many drugs so many uses i get confused lol.

Rj & Elm - Hope you are both travelling well xx

Ladydee - Leave in acupuncture?! lol that's pretty cool i had never heard of that. I hope it has been doing the trick for you. I hope your scan went well and that things are going well xx

MrsPump - Great result. Glad things are going well for you xx

AFM - Well i stupidly used my one and only hpt on saturday. Yep waaaayyy too early but just had an urge lol. (of course it was a bfn). Been feeling like AF is coming today, crampy, headache, back ache... I know the symptoms can be both AF or early pregnancy, but i'm not holding my breath. I'm just waiting for AF now. I had my bad day last week when i cried about it, but now i think i'm okay. Actually, i'm okay until AF arrives then it will really hit me and i'll probably break down lol. I'm expecting it to arrive tomorrow right on time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KarmaJane - Hope you start to get a good stock pile of those spermies soon enough and you can get started again soon. I think I remember reading up on something in the past about men being prescribed clomid to help sperm count, hope it is something the FS will consider for you and you get good results.

Mrs Hopeful - Must have been hard having to sit in a new mums group like that when you are going through all of this. Try to think of it in a positive way if you can though, I bet there might of been some women sat in that group who have a similar story to yourself and they have overcome it to get their beautiful baby they had with them at the group, just think this time next year it could be you sat in that group. Can I ask what it is your studying? Don't give up hope about getting your bfp just yet hun, not over until af shows up, good luck and fingers crossed
    . The provera that I am on will just start my period, I will take it for 5 days and when I stop my period should arrive in a couple of days, think it will just imitate a drop in progesterone.

AFM - Confused completely about the endocrinologist, as people have said would be worth getting the referral but I am not actually sure it would be any different as to seeing my fs to be honest after further research. Read a lot of information about them on an American website as most of the girls on there seem to see them but think I would be receiving same treatment after a 2 hr drive down to brissie. DH is completely against it, think he's worried I am getting a little desperate after all my disappointment and willing to throw money at anything lol!
    Last edited by Heyside; 18-02-2014 at 11:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived. Currently baking a chocolate coconut slice so i can eat my sorrows away.

Heyside I am studying to be a midwife... probably not the best idea while doing this whole ttc thing.