Closed Thread
Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Talking Injections Support Thread #3

Hi all, Sorry I've been away work has kept me busy

Welcome to KarmaJane and AussieCarla

Ladydee- Has AF arrived yet hun, so you can get started (amazing that you O'd naturally BTW)

Heyside- I also had lining issues but I wasn't on oestradiol I was on pregnyl low dose injections for my OI cycles and a low dose LH for my IVF cycle, hopefully it does the trick

AFM- Anxiously awaiting a phonecall from my FC with my final BT result I'm 13dp5dt, and no sign of AF yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh rj85 that is sounding really positive hun, really holding out hope for you that this is the cycle you definitely deserve it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed rj85! Sounding really promising

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had any experience with ethinyl estradoil tablets like I have been prescribed this cycle for my lining? I am a little confused I was prescribed 30mg by my FS but due to a mix up with prescriptions I ended up taking the 50mg dose as it was all that was available at the time from the chemist - FS said that would be fine. My Fn has now mentioned reducing my dose back down to 30mg when they are available, this confused me so I rang and spoke to another nurse and my usual nurse was away, seems its usually the case to start to low and gradually increase the dose to prevent sickness (so confusing!)- has anyone heard this? Today I have also started to feel slightly sick and I have been having slight hot flushes, which is strange as apparently these tablets are sometimes prescribed to prevent hot flushes - oh well it will all be worth it. Hoping to hear good news on Friday at my scan and apart from that will keep up with the injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Heyside I have no experience with those tablets, but I hope they are doing their job and things will be looking good at your scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies it's official I'm Pregnant! So excited, I got really emotional when I texted my DH the result, (I was at work and didn't finish til midnight!) My beta was 500 (It was 13dp5dt so 18days post ovulation/egg pick up) Here's hoping its a good sign for this brand new thread and we'll be seeing lots more BFP in the coming months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that is sooooo awesome rj85!!! Huge congratulations to you! xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

rj85  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    rj85 - so so so so happy for you hun!!!!!!! amazing news to start this thread off with, so well deserved, enjoy the celebrations!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

rj85  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay yay yay!!!! Massive congratulations Rj!!!! OMG, soooo happy for you, I got tears in my eyes before clicking into this thread, I could just see one line of Heysides congrats to you and I knew That sounds like a fantastic hCG result

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

rj85  (29-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies I can honestly say you've all helped keep me sane ove I was feeling pretty low last year when I joined in after my cancelled cycles, but you have always been so supportive, It's such an amazing community to be a part of because most people don't get it, but you guys do! I really hope you all get your BFP's soon too you are all so deserving

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-01-2014),Ladydee  (30-01-2014)