Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sadly, another family member of mine came forward last night after nearly 30 years that the same person who made my life hell also did the same to them.

I was also informed I was there for a lot of that. We were raped among other horrific things by this man. I hadn't remembered until she started telling me the specifics.

Our family is now once again at the heart of this issue and this person is pessimistic that it would even be worth pursuing - fearing the case will also be tossed aside

This same man also attacked a 9 year old autistic girl back during that time. She took it to court only to have it tossed because her "timelines were inconsistent"

This man works in government: in family assistance.

He recently won awards for his contribution to society.

He is not on the MAKO register.

He served 9 months for my 12 years; he hasn't even been exposed for this person

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using The Bub Hub mobile app

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post
    Just popping in to let everyone know; The founder and CEO of Bravehearts is joining forces with us.

I've also directly contacted Derryn Hinch to do the same and march with us. The page has almost breached 1000 likes in less than 48 hours.

That just says it all doesn't it. Australia wants change!!!

That's great news!!!!!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Fantastic Ki+3 - inspiring work! I've stuck (pinned) this thread in this section.

What would you like us to do to help out??

(Either post in here or pm bhcommunity)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure we can think of a few things- I'm currently trying to get Derryn Hinch on board. Is there anything BubHubs magical powers could do to aid his persuasion?

Anything you can think of to help the cause would be fantastic x I so appreciate you coming on board!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kiplusthree, Im so sorry that you have had another person in your family go through what you did, and I'm so glad they have you there for them.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet, I'm a bit shellshocked and disgusted at our police and justice system at the moment after DH was assaulted in front of our girls, by my ex-h, while DH was picking up DD yesterday. I wont go into it here, but yet again I'm sickened by how much those in the justice system allow these scum get away with serious offences involving kids, especially when it's one of their own.
    So, being on here will hopefully stop me wanting to do to ex what he did to DH and our children.

Ki, I'm more than happy to be an admin if you still want, I imagine that theres going to be a lot of tracking down info, organisations etc. I'm going to get DH to write down for me all the experiences he had in regards to the rock spiders, but he also has a lot of info about the whole way things work in the justice system.
    Also, he is close friends with a very well known Federal MP (former), who may be able to help. He's actually still considered the most identifiable politician here, even though he is long retired. However, he's a very rare politico, as he did the job to make a difference-nothing else. And even now in his advanced age, he does more in one day for the community (he never stops!) than most politicians do in their whole career.
    He also knows a lot from behind the scenes so to speak. And it's shocking.

I'll get DH to set up a meeting with him (he doesn't have days off lol) and see what he says. It would be wonderful to have his name on board, but I can't promise anything as he's always pretty full on.

I've got a ton of things I wanted to track down, but have been fighting this crap with the ex instead grrr. So I'm just letting you know I hadn't disappeared lol, and can hopefully do a bit more as things settle. It's silly, but I just keep stressing that the police will arrest and remand DH for the assault that ex did, which Legal Aid have already said it's a joke that the police are even taking statements, but it's happened before on ex's and ex Mil say so, so I'm just feeling sick over it all.
    Sorry to vent that all out here, I'm just feeling bleurgh....

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awful Mamaof4 I'm sorry you're having such a hard time and I hope things clear up for you really soon! xx All my love and hugs!

I'd be more than happy to have you on board as admin for the page - Did we speak in Private Message yet? I have to give you my personal facebook details and get you to add me as a friend so that facebook will allow me to add you as admin. Then you can unfriend me if you wish or use the connection to stay in contact and organise things - Its up to you. Let me know if I havent private messaged you info yet and I'll do so x

Talk soon, and try to get some rest, stress does no good for any of us xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kiplusthree, I had to stop and think there for a moment about the pm, because I was going to send you one too....but I'm pretty sure I haven't lol.
    Can you tell my brain cells did a runner?
    I've got musical beds on tonight with dramas all around, with no-one currently in their own bed except the cat, and to get a bit of peace and quiet I might go join him lol.

If I don't get round to it tonight, I'll pm you tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the PM @Kiplusthree I'm in the process of replying to you now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just added some info to our original post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ki, just letting you know I haven't forgotten you, it's been a busy few days. Obviously for you too-I'm so sorry to hear about your seperation

DS has an appt today at the Neonatal clinic, so we'll be out for most of the day. But re: Derryn Hinch, I definitely think it's worth contacting him. I will have a good look around later, and also see if DH can contact a couple of people.
    I will pm you an article later as well that is in regards to the Morcombes fighting for something similar. It seems Derryn Hinch is involved there and working with the former head of the National Crime Authority, Peter Faris QC, on a draft plan for a public sex offenders register.
    So this is certainly right up his alley, and the more support the better

That's truly wonderful about Bravehearts, you are amazing getting them involved!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mamaof4 For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (19-03-2014)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast