+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Thanks girls im feeling a bit more confident after a chat with one the nurses.

As she said im a confident mother who hasnt killed my other child. I brang him to hospital because im a GOOD mum. I just need to believe in myself a bit more. Ive probably worded that badly but hope you all understand lol.

Im doubting myself as a mum so badly lately!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    In the past days you have nearly lost your baby- your anxiety has naturally been through the roof- being nervous now just says to me that you are anxious to do well by him- if you were relaxed and blase about it I'd be much more concerned. The fact that you care SO much shows you are a fantastic mummy. I'm so happy you can take him home, please keep us updated on how he';s going- and how YOU are too

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (25-03-2014),monnie24  (25-03-2014),mummytomy2boysxxx  (26-03-2014),PurpleButterfly4  (26-03-2014),Sonja  (25-03-2014),Tilkah  (25-03-2014),~BEXTER~  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Monnie that is great news that you two are together again and in a less stressful room.
    I think I would be anxious as well, but that's part of being a mum. You will be fine xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't have said it better Atropos Monnie, - Hugo is such a doll that's one gorgeous little man you have there. You ARE a great mum, you have been thru so much, you need a pat on the back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome news!! Are they any more definate or closer to telling u what he actually had etc that caused the illness?

Hugs xx

Me: 31, DH: 33
    DD1: 8, DD2: 6 😃
    #3 due 5th Sept 2014 ❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news that he's going home tomorrow. You'll get used to waking to him again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope all goes well at home

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a gorgeous little boy you have! Wonderful news that you are able to take him home, best wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a strong little guy you have there monnie - just like his mummy

Things will fall back into a routine when you get home, in your own environment. Don't doubt yourself, you're a great mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is so beautiful monnie. I know you're not out of the woods yet, but it is great news he is going home. You have been through every parents worst nightmare - it's no wonder you're anxious, but just know you are a wonderful mum and little Hugo's world. I hope counselling goes well and helps you make some sense of what has happened, please take care xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Thanks girls im feeling a bit more confident after a chat with one the nurses.

As she said im a confident mother who hasnt killed my other child. I brang him to hospital because im a GOOD mum. I just need to believe in myself a bit more. Ive probably worded that badly but hope you all understand lol.

Im doubting myself as a mum so badly lately!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    You are most certainly a good mum. It is totally understandable that you are feeling anxious about all this. You have had a terrible, hard and heartbreaking week.

Your Hugo looks like such a beautiful boy. And what a fighter. Hope it keeps looking up.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app