+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Yes I have epilepsy you got it correct (I got my tubes tied for this reason!)
    No worries!!! In conjunction with the social worker, look into apply for disability services in your state. Between having a medical condition which prevents you from driving and your sons condition you should be eligible for at least taxi vouchers to get you to/from hospital appointments.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wannawannabe For This Useful Post:

bezzy  (24-03-2014),BlissedOut  (25-03-2014),Purple Lily  (24-03-2014),smallpotatoes  (24-03-2014),VicPark  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    L

Thanks
    Reviews
    Prayers are with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thinking of you all xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Monnie, I'm glad to hear you stayed in hospital. It sounds like you all really needed to do that. My thoughts are still with you.

Regarding all your worries- cross each bridge as you come to it. If you need to move, that can happen. There is community transport and disability transport if you need that too. With your DH and yourself, I reckon many relationships would struggle in the situation you are currently in. I cannot even begin to imagine the difficulty I would have maintaining a relationship while dealing with such a terrible situation.

Hope things start looking up. The fact that Hugo is drinking is a good sign, yeah?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks girls.

Had our pics with heart felt today. So felt a bit happy today. I miss staying at the hosp its so tiring having to take dd in etc. Dh will be returninh work soon. Im scared sending dd back to daycare. Am I turning into a 'bubble parent' already? I pulled her out already :/ I wont be offended with honesty.

Im not sleeping well now which is a PITA. Because when I get to hosp im grumpy! And everything ****es me off more.

Have physch app on 1st. Cant wait tbh.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad you got your pics Monnie! In regards to your dd in daycare it could be beneficial to keep her in, just to give you some space and also to give her some routine and space too. It gives her the chance to play with other kids and be in a space which is distanced from everything that's going on. Of course do what you are comfortable with! You're doing such a great job in the most trying of circumstances imaginable, be kind to yourself

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (25-03-2014),PurpleButterfly4  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel for you hun and just wanted to say
    Before going through all the other stuff give yourself time to grieve.
    When my son was born with a disability I spent months grieving the life we would have had if he was born without the problems.
    Take you're time to find out what it means for Hugo. For you.
    While he is so young the other things won't be as urgent.
    You will be able to move on day by day but for now be kind to yourself and Hugo.
    My heart goes out to you and your family.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie Stackedhouse For This Useful Post:

monnie24  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I'm glad you got your pics Monnie! In regards to your dd in daycare it could be beneficial to keep her in, just to give you some space and also to give her some routine and space too. It gives her the chance to play with other kids and be in a space which is distanced from everything that's going on. Of course do what you are comfortable with! You're doing such a great job in the most trying of circumstances imaginable, be kind to yourself
    All of this ^
    A routine is great for your DD but at the same time what YOU want to do is the right thing. I can't imagine how your head must be racing & whether you want her next to you every minute or drop her at CC just to allow yourself a quick nap at home - ALL those things are right. Don't second guess what kind of parent you're being - you're being the best one you can be esp under the circumstances.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good tips!

I didnt think of that with all that has been going on.

I can hear dd coughing in her sleep now I'm freaking going omfg am I bringing **** home? Like seriously guys hurry this process up!!!

We are trying to see if we rent our place out

Sell it at 12 months

Or rent it out at 12 months (we would have more deposit to remorgage). As hubby will be back at work as would I. Regardless of hugo we need to move and this was investment. Im so exhausted and cant switch off I think I need tk exercise!
    Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app