+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Thanks girls. My gorgeous boy looks horrible today. Still comprehend everything.

My friends have been wonderful.

We have asked for no family (mostly inlaws as they break down infront of me)

Im getting my friend to bring a friend to bring an ipad in. Can u suggest somewhere to start a blog? Dh doesnt want to remember anything if it ends bad. (Where I do, even photos etc but he will take them still as he will do it for me).

He had a lumbar today so I went out clothes shopping. I needed some distraction. They say it doesn't hurt but I cant help but think it does

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    You could set up a fb community page. Or use any blogs. I blog on WordPress about my daughter's progress. Do try to take pics and keep records. You'll be pleased you did. I take tons of pics.

I hope he is settled after the lumbar. Sounds like a good idea to go out and shop. I've done similar when DD was in hospital.
    Still hoping for you and praying he comes through.

(I also didn't allow visitors in hospital like grandparent. .. it was too much for them and I ended up comforting them. So I totally get that!!)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks girls. My gorgeous boy looks horrible today. Still comprehend everything.

Im getting my friend to bring a friend to bring an ipad in. Can u suggest somewhere to start a blog? Dh doesnt want to remember anything if it ends bad. (Where I do, even photos etc but he will take them still as he will do it for me).

He had a lumbar today so I went out clothes shopping. I needed some distraction. They say it doesn't hurt but I cant help but think it does

Blogspot, wordpress or tumblr.
    I hope things start to improve ASAP. A blog is a good idea- it may be therapeutic for you to journal your experiences.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs I wish I could make it better for you :-( can not even begin to imagine what you are going through
    Sending my love to you and your little boy xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you and your family monnie xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    Wow even im getting emotional seeing all the support you and your family have from your bubhub world. I know we all often have our differences but its so nice to see everyone band together at a time like this.

Monnie, sending you so much love and strength. Heres hoping today sees some answers and hopefully some improvement.

I may have missed it before but what is your boys name? Id like to call him by his name rather than DS

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    His name is Hugo Jack

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkbandicoot For This Useful Post:

pilbarablossom  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

I truly am hoping for the best Monnie and by the looks of it you have one little fighter in your beautiful boy. I would say your dh is just going through the motions and is just protecting his heart from all the hurt he is going through. People go through things differently so Im sure it is just his way of dealing with it all. Take as many pictures as you can because one day you will look at them together even if he makes it through (which I have every bit of hope that he does). I've heard that word press is a good place to start blogs and I follow a few through them. Hugs for you all, you are so strong xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Just letting you know that you and precious Hugo are never far from my thoughts. Your son may be little and new to this world but his strength and his fighting spirit inspires me and has impacted not just my life but I'm certain, the lives of countless others.

Love and strength, Monnie - we're all behind you xxxx

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (19-03-2014),FrothyFrog  (19-03-2014),Mod-Myztik  (29-04-2014),nicole83  (19-03-2014),VicPark  (20-03-2014),~Marigold~  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for updating us monnie - I think about you and Hugo constantly.

I second a community page on Facebook, especially if you are an active Facebook user you might find this much more convenient and all your friends could like the page meaning you won't have to provide two updates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like wordpress and they have an app if you're an iphone/iPad user (probably have an android equivalent too). I know so many of us would love to read it no matter where you post. You and Hugo have been in my thoughts constantly. Much love xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have just started a blog using tumblr and it seems easy to use and has a app for iPads and iPhones. Thank you for updating us, we are all here for you and hoping for the best.