+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 128 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You poor thing. He looks like a little fighter, hope things improve quickly. Your mummy instincts were spot on to take him to the doctors. Thoughts are with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My heart breaks for what you are all going through. I was in hospital with DD for several days when she was 4 weeks old and they thought she had meningitis. It was the worst days of my life. The testing her little body was put through to be sure I'll never forget. I'm sending you big hugs and I've asked that your little man get better soon. All the very best to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my how heartbreaking praying for your family and a quick recovery for that gorgeous little guy xxx must be hard to be going through this but stay strong and know that he is getting the treatment and care he needs right now. Big loves to you and your family xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    How scary I hope he'll be ok x

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thinking of you

Everything crossed your little man makes a speedy recovery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I took my son to the paed on friday because I thought he had reflux/feeding issues. He had a very restless night.

He instantly looked at him. Felt him and said hes warm (ive been doing temp it's fine) with our thermometer anywya then he was admitted on spot of suspected meningtis or sepsis. We have been in hospital since Friday. Hes now gone from being okay to induced coma and on ventilator. Im so traumatized. It is a virus of some sort and he doesn't know what he thought rhinovirus at first but not anymore because he has swelling on brain and had seozures all night hes got swelling on brain and hes so sedated.

Im so depressed he is 2 weeks & 4 days. im just hoping he survives with every bit of my body. Hes had lumbar puncture & all. Our poor boy

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh sweetie, massive hugs and prayers to you and your bub.

My ds2 was 8 days old when I took him to hospital because he wasn't feeding much.. I thought he was just jaundiced.

Turns out he had something similar to your bub.

I was shocked when they said he was going to have a lumbar puncture for suspected meningitis.

It was by far the worst week of my life. He was so sick, but thankfully he got better and now is a rowdy 2.5 year old.

He ended up with a virus that just shot him to pieces. He recovered bur it wrecked our BF experience which sucked but at least he's here now.

Trust that the Drs know what they're doing. Be there for him, even if he is so small. He WILL pull through. Just be positive, as hard as it is right now.

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Thinking of you and your little man. I hope he will be ok. Lots of hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How traumatic for you & DH. Sending much love & strength your way, it must be so hard to see him like that. I agree, he is in the best place. Hold onto hope today. Praying that he will grow stronger & fight this virus day by day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't read and not leave a message of support. Hope your little guy is ok and on the mend soon. You did the right thing taking him to the doctors, he's in the best place he needs to be right now, I hope you get to take him home soon. Thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't read and not reply. Thinking of you and your family OP. I'm sure he is in the best care and they are doing everything they can for him.