+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1274
    samilia is offline Our family is almost complete <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Hi samilia no I didn't breast feed. I had a horrible midwife and she said I couldn't mix feed I guess I wasn't in right headspace to make my own decision. I'm upset about it now as I had great supply.

We are having rough time. Hugo has a infected penis his secretions or something aren't working properly so he may have be circumcised. Also being retested for cystic fibrosis.

Can't say he hasn't had it all.
    Don't be hard on yourself about the BF, It's not your fault. Stupid middy!!
    I was just wondering if the breast antibodies really did help against infection is all.

Poor little Hugo, it has been one thing after the other for that baby. So why the cystic fibro test? I hope he's feeling better soon.

How is your headspace. Are you still feeling depressed? You have been through so much emotional trauma over the year you poor thing. Xxxxx thinking of you!!!

Me 25 💑 DH 29
    👶🎀DD #1 -Born 30.11.08 💗
    👶🎀DD #2 -Born 28.03.11 💜
    👶🎀DD #3 -Born 05.09.14 💖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He's constantly sick can count about a week when he hasn't been sick! But not needing steroids or antibiotics I'm not sure if it's related to the virus he's had.

I'm annoyed with the paed he saw didn't read hi referral at all just said he needs severe physio which I actually disagree with. He is lifting himself like a normal baby, rolling, reaching for things (he's 7 months soon). Hmm I don't know

Thanks
    Reviews
    The need for physiotherapy is to minimise future issues with his cerebal palsy. It is also the primary treatment for cystic fibrosis which you said he was being retested for the other week. I'd be getting him into a physio asap.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (24-09-2014),bel2466  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by exilius View Post
    The need for physiotherapy is to minimise future issues with his cerebal palsy. It is also the primary treatment for cystic fibrosis which you said he was being retested for the other week. I'd be getting him into a physio asap.
    Yes but our paed in Adelaide signed us off and said he was 100% fine no signs of anything. Muscle tone fine etc so no indication of CP. This was before we left. He didn't do anything for CF. I'm flying back to Adelaide because qld is ludicrous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought Sanjay was the one who said he had CP? :s

Also, I'd try not to worry about CF, it's tested for on the heel prick and it's very unusual for a baby to get to this age without being diagnosed. If he's growing normally the chances are very much that he doesn't have it.

Judging by what you've said he's developmentally ahead (certainly beyond where DD is), and having a virus (especially a cough) hang around for weeks or months isn't unusual at this age. DD has had a cold for 2 months, and I've been told to expect it to hang around until at least the end of the year!

Are you coming back to SA for good, or just to see Sanjay?
    Last edited by exilius; 24-09-2014 at 15:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    See Sanjay.

Those our expected outcomes. Cp, learning difficulties etc won't know until talking/walking milestones. But his muscle tone is too good he said. But now this doctor said he's not good I have no idea he seemed hopeless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have just read through this. So happy to see such a good outcome and you seem to be such a strong person to have handled all this hardship. I'm in awe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    See Sanjay.

Those our expected outcomes. Cp, learning difficulties etc won't know until talking/walking milestones. But his muscle tone is too good he said. But now this doctor said he's not good I have no idea he seemed hopeless.
    He's met all his milestones so far hasn't he- eg rolling/crawling etc There would be some indication if he had CP by now.

Try not to stress. It's hard, I know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perfect report today. Review in 3 months weighing in at 6.66kg everything eas so perfect he said he didn't need see me again but will for my pest mind LOL!

We are- rolling, eating solids, chatting, laughing, sitting up in pram, grabbing things with two hands, tummy time, laughing at my sister & pulling her hair. Lots!!! He is a little bit cross eyed we need that reviewed at 7 months jic. But he said could change at that time

Attachment 58165
    Attachment 58166
    He's just gorgeous, and sounds like he is on par with all his milestones! That's an excellent sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    He's just gorgeous, and sounds like he is on par with all his milestones! That's an excellent sign!
    Thanks! I felt in good head space until I saw this new paed as I've been talking to our original paed via doctors here. But he was horrible.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1411557619.896906.jpg

He seems to sit up right (on tummy anyway) but not in his high chair yet! His reflux meds have finally kicked in. We have a brilliant pharmacist here where we are. Who didn't even charge me for meds that didn't work (private scripts). Dd's jealousy has kicked in tenfold let the fun begin. We start swimming after school holidays (Queensland) so hopefully this will help him and he loves water

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

Mrs Tickle  (17-04-2015)