+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MegnPatty View Post
    Having now had two babies, I find every bub can be different so it's worth trying a few until you find one that suits... I found NanHA gold worked best for us with first bub who had colic and reflux. For second bub a GP suggested getting some baby probiotics which helps babies to build up all those essential "bugs" in their tummy needed for digestion... This worked great... No more tummy pains and fewer sick ups.

Another tip, some chemists provide sample packets of some formulas so it's worth asking, or if you are in a mothers group ask the other mums if you could have a sample of their formulas (this avoids you buying and wasting a whole tin)
    I was told by a few health nurses and pharmacists you won't know if that formula suits unless u give it at least a 2 week trial

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Due to severe reflux and CMPI we were on pepti junior which is a prescription formula. After many months of hell with restricted diets while BFing prescription formula was our saviour. It smelt like crap and tasted pretty yuk and I was initially pretty sad and disappointed about feeding him it but my kids thrived on it which is all I could ask for. Xxxx

just realised this was monnie with little Hugo. I'm sure the paeds in hospital will put you onto a good formula. Love to you and family x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RipperRita For This Useful Post:

LiterallyNoOne  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I switched to a2 platinum two weeks ago and it's made a massive difference to my bub. Burps easier, number 2's are more regular and less effort and just generally more settled. It's expensive but I'm so glad I tried it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We started bub on nan ha when we left hospital and she was so gassy and very unsettled on it so we changed to s26 gold and have stuck with that the last 5 months . I add a little more water though about 10 mills as she gets constipated some times,