+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Very glad with the verdict. I hope he is never a free man again. Reading about his past, he should never have been free in the first place! It makes me sick to think these people are in our communities co existing with our families. It must have been so difficult for Bruce to stand up and read his victim impact statement but his words were so powerful. He certainly did pick on the wrong family, they never gave up and they are doing a great thing by educating children on stranger danger. My opinion is very strong on what should happen to people like this man. I don't believe they should be allowed to live and more than likely re offend. They should have a swift shot to the head so that they never get an opportunity again. It makes me sick and terribly sad that I have brought my children into such a world

Thanks
    Reviews
    Castrate him without an anaesthetic then toss him in with the general prison population, I hear they are good at making those who commit crimes against children 'welcome'
    I don't think they should bring back the death penalty, it's the easy way out. I think he should just be left to rot for a very long, painful and miserable time

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pandamonium For This Useful Post:

Lottiemum  (15-03-2014),SuperGranny  (14-03-2014),Wally90  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *Trigger Warning*

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/que...-1226854470578

The impact that Daniels death has had on past victims is heartbreaking.
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 14-03-2014 at 11:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sad
    I watched the special on tv last night and one of the psychologists he was seeing had a statement that said he told him he had over 30 sexual relationships with children between the ages of 5-12.... Wtf?
    How are the people let back into society? They obviously cannot handle themselves and are a serious risk... I watched a doco once about a place in America that treats child sex offenders as if they have a mental illness and they are in a facility and cannot be let out until they pass strict testing, most, if not all, are stuck there until the day they die! They have only ever let one man out.. Something here needs to change, I'm sick of hearing about "repeat offenders" and the sentencing? What a crock of sh!t, children's lives are ruined forever! Yet these people just do a few years time, sit there and plot there next offence and get let out and do it again.

It makes me never want to let my children leave the house, how sad that sexual predators are allowed to roam freely and leave a trail of utter destruction in their path.
    There are no words, just sickness.

He doesn't even deserve to die, I wish he could live for eternity in a pit somewhere feeling all the pain and brokenness of all of his victims tenfold.
    I'm atheist but for people like this, I hope there is an eternal hell.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sex offenders should be sterilised. They can have their d*cks cut off for all I care. It is just an utter disgrace that they are out after 2 or 3 years just to do it all again.

Zero tolerance I think. Get these monsters off our streets. Bring back eugenics, bring back the death penalty, bring back public stoning.
    They don't deserve to be treated as humans, they've committed crimes against humanity and they deserve the same treatment.

Urgh sick sadistic low life scum! I'm so angry!!!!!!

*excuse the crazy pregnant woman*

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (14-03-2014),SuperGranny  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wonder how many more lives will be ruined before the laws and punishments even begin to become worthy for these horrible individuals.

This whole story makes me feel sick and beyond upset. I have a son just turned 7, a son just turning 4 and a son turning 2. How anyone could harm a child is simply beyond me.

Looking at his pictures makes me want to dry reach.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's a crime that personally affects another person, it's not just a couple of missing dollars. As someone else said - it's a mental illness and I don't know how they can possibly believe that someone is rehabilitated after 2 years.

There's been way too many repeat offenders causing further heartbreak to so many families. Perhaps they should stop some of the "extra" funding for gaol inmates so that they can keep these offenders in for longer. It's not meant to be a home away from home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    "If I hadn't have said anything, maybe he would have done what he done and let him go."

THIS breaks my heart. The fact that a victim, who endured such a horrible horrible bone chilling soul crushing crime at the same age as my beautiful, innocent sweet loving son could feel responsible because the justice system failed. Because the law on crimes like this is laughable and ridiculous!

Think I need a breather...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiplusthree For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sick of the way our system seems to have zero accountability when it comes to repeat sexual offenders and paedophiles, and the protection and freedom they receive, both in prison and out.
    Some of the things DH saw has opened up my eyes to the unbelievable things our justice and prison systems do to protect and mollycoddle scum like this, usually at the cost of their victims and families

Daniels parents would have spent the last 10+ years in a terrible limbo, and always hoping he would still someday walk through the front door. They will never get over it, but I truly hope they get some kind of closure now and be able to fully grieve for their son.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is the process for getting things changed? To protest, to demand more?

Maybe we should start something more. A group- a stand.. Does anyone know the best way to get our voice out there beyond the petition????