+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine spits out avent and tommee tippee, she likes the cheap happy baby cherry ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We use the Hawaii medical gumdrop dummies for Ds, as it's what Nicu/special care use so he came home with some. They are fantastic, and apparently the hospitals use them due to them helping shape the palate, esp in premmies.
    They are great for teething too, due to the material. They look a bit odd, but are by far the best ones we've ever used

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    I've ised the happy baby ones here. But is she's not interested in the dummy you could just not give it to her anymore?
    It's just I'm getting rather sick of my nipple being used as a dummy....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gumdrops. You can order them online. They have a straight teat which my son loved. Its the only one that worked.

mother to a beautiful baby boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with the gumdrop dummies. We used them with DS2 as they are what he had in NICU. I'm not sure if I can mention the website that you can get them from here but PM me if you want to know. The gundrop has been discontinued, but they now make a Jollydrop which is nearly identical. Baby bunting also sell something similar which is First Year Brand

Thanks
    Reviews
    MummyBic, is that the one in Aus that sells through facebook? If it isnt, would you mind PMing me the website too please
    I didn't realise they were being discontinued. There is a lady here who sells them on Gumtree for $5, I just bought a few as I'm forever losing the damn things, and have visions of tears until I find a replacement!

ETA: Think I've found it, starts with B? Yikes, expensive! The FB one has them for around $5 inc post, but don't have Jollypops. Ive just ordered a pack of the 3mth+ teething Jollypops for approx $2.50 ea from the US. OP, these have thicker nipples than the original Gumdrop/Jollypop so are designed to bite, so might be what you need?
    Last edited by mamaof4; 12-03-2014 at 12:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaof4 View Post

ETA: Think I've found it, starts with B? Yikes, expensive! The FB one has them for around $5 inc post, but don't have Jollypops. Ive just ordered a pack of the 3mth+ teething Jollypops for approx $2.50 ea from the US.
    I just looked online to order from the states too and the postage was $45! Which postage did you chose? Maybe I picked the most exie?