+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=mandmbaby;7693826]Hi Lissy12.

So i investigated a side by side pram- where they both could recline if needed. i NEVER thought i would be a side by side pram girl, but i walk a lot around the neighborhood. I actually bought a Steelcraft agile twin second hand for $400 and have found it great. it is easy to fold, very light, great storage compartments.

I haven't heard of this pram. I'm going to look into it, thanks so much!

If you want to talk it out more, i am happy to discuss it.
    i talked it out for hours with my husband (who was over it) haha

Thanks for the offer! I might just have to take you up on that as I think my husband is over it too and I've only been on the pram quest for a week or so! Haha.

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a 16mth old and a. 4mth old. I brought a mb duet.

Things that annoyed me where the smaller seats and huge fold.

So I brought a p&t sport after a few uses I realised how crap it was and how even with its faults the duet is by far and away the best option in pram land for a double.

It has a flat tyre ATM and I cringe having to use the p&t cos inline doubles are just awful. Well the sport is at least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lissy12 View Post
    Hi rpie,

I actually saw this pram at the store on weekend. It is very spacious for an in line and really good handling...but the frame is so big! Did that bother you at first? I sort of couldn't get past the sheer structure size...
    Hi Lissy12

I find this pram very sturdy. Agreed it has a big frame but it is easy to fold and of good quality. The seats can be adjusted and are very user friendly to handle. It fits thru shopping aisles and over the weekend it managed very well at the crowded moomba festival. I have tested it in trains trams. Only negative is if you have a small boot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a city select and love it. Maybe you could pick one up second hand? Or buy a single and a skateboard for your 3yo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you looked at a valco snap duo??
    Super light and not too expensive
    We are about to put one on layby.

If you YouTube it, there are really good reviews about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kezty View Post
    Have you looked at a valco snap duo??
    Super light and not too expensive
    We are about to put one on layby.

If you YouTube it, there are really good reviews about it
    Thank you so much for this suggestion! I have done some serious internet browsing and it looks really fantastic and so much cheaper! Going to see it in a store today. Thank you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lissy12 For This Useful Post:

kezty  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for this suggestion! I have done some serious internet browsing and it looks really fantastic and so much cheaper! Going to see it in a store today. Thank you!
    We also have one of these on layby it's awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait till you fold it.. It's AMAZING!

I have a Phil and teds hammerhead with the double attachment, it is the biggest pita! To put ds in it, I used to have to lay him in the seat, strap him in then pick him and the seat up and click it into place. I hate it! Now it's the biggest waste of money sitting in our garage collecting spiderwebs and dust.

The duo is sooooo light and the fact that it folds in on its self is awesome! We sometimes have to take my DH dual cab and putting a pram on the back of the ute with the seat sitting out was so annoying, where as the duo folds so the seat is protected! Brilliance!!

Can't wait to get it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a MB duo, they were superseded by the duet...but you could probably get one second hand. I bought it to take my then 6 month old and four year old to kindy. It has a seat load of 25kgs per seat and the height was really good also..my four yo at the time was tall for his age. I now have my 2.5 yo and 4 month old in it. Have been using the adapter and capsule for bubs, which has also been fantastic. Think I paid just over $600 new..it's fantastic for walking, but a bit heavy if putting it in and out of a car all the time..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in the same boat currently. Will have a newborn and a 18 month old. Currently have a Bugaboo Cameleon and a Baby jogger city mini gt which are both awesome awesome prams.
    Our current three picks are
    - icandy peach blossom (inline, looks great, fairly light weight,pushes like a dream- even in double.Cons- expensive, not huge space between bubs, colours choices limited, takes awhile to unfold).
    - baby jogger city select (looks good, decent space between bubs, easier to fold,lots of seating options. Cons- pretty long, I think it's a little wide)
    -bugaboo donkey (side by side) (looks good, great accessory and colour options, good quality, quite easy to fold. Cons- expensive, too wide for me, seats are quite narrow, can have over-incline).

I prefer inline to side by side so at this stage are leaning towards icandy.
    U have heard the Phil and teds promenade is quite good too