+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 15 reviewers needed for Bellamy's Organic Ready to Serve Baby Food!

**OFFER CLOSED**

We are looking for 15 reviewers for Bellamy's Organic Ready to Serve Baby Food!
    See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Name:  all products.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  13.9 KBName:  logo.JPG
Views: 567
Size:  13.2 KB

Our Ready to Serve baby food range is designed to be a first food for babies, usually after they have started solids with baby rice, which is traditionally the first solid food. We have recipes suitable from 4 months, from 6 months and from 12 months.

As with everything we do, our range is 100% certified organic. Our Ready to Eat Meals range is available at Chemist Warehouse nationally from this month. You can also find our new range in various independent stores across Australia and of course, on our online store.

The great thing is that now mums in Australia can, for the first time, buy 100% Australian made organic formula AND organic baby food under the same, trusted Australian brand. Quietly, we’re pretty proud of that.

New guidelines on introducing food flavours to babies recommends that variety and difference is the best way to go and that new flavours can be introduced quite quickly. With that in mind our recipes are designed to let your little one explore a simple yet slightly more sophisticated range of flavour combinations. There are some great flavour combinations here and we hope your little one will approve.

The savoury range has 6 recipes:

pumpkin & tomato risotto
    cauliflower cheese, potato & corn
    chicken, sweet potato & cous cous
    chicken, chickpea & sweet red pepper
    broccoli, beef & brown rice
    spring vegetable macaroni

The fruit based range has 5 varieties :

apple & fig oatmeal
    banana apple porridge
    peach & apple
    mango, blueberry & apple
    berries, cinnamon & apple

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a baby 6-18 months
    • you have to be able to use this product for two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by WEDNESDAY 9th of April.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • specify ONE flavour you would like to trial in your post - you will receive a box of 6 of that flavour.
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 15 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on FRIDAY 14th of March.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by WEDNESDAY 9th of April (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 21-03-2014 at 15:10.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

bhjules  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pumpkin and tomato risotto
    Address is correct
    Bub is 6 months and we started on solids - baby rice, this weekend! She LOVED it so I'm very excited to see what flavours and combinations she would enjoy. I'm not keen on pumpkin or tomato so they aren't vegetables I would buy to steam and purée which means I need to do them ready made (I still want her to try things even if I don't like them!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    We would love to try chicken, sweet potato and cous cous.
    My address is correct.
    My little girl is 11 months and we are yet to give cous cous a go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chicken, chickpea and sweet red pepper sounds yummy.
    Address is correct.
    I have a 7 month old bub and we're having lots of fun sampling new flavours and textures at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick my boy!

address is correct
    i don't mind which flavour - perhaps the apple fig oatmeal
    my boy is 6months and loves his food, wanting to try new things!

Quote Originally Posted by bhcommunity View Post
    we are looking for 15 reviewers for bellamy's organic ready to serve baby food! see below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Attachment 51316Attachment 51317

our ready to serve baby food range is designed to be a first food for babies, usually after they have started solids with baby rice, which is traditionally the first solid food. We have recipes suitable from 4 months, from 6 months and from 12 months.

As with everything we do, our range is 100% certified organic. Our ready to eat meals range is available at chemist warehouse nationally from this month. You can also find our new range in various independent stores across australia and of course, on our online store.

The great thing is that now mums in australia can, for the first time, buy 100% australian made organic formula and organic baby food under the same, trusted australian brand. Quietly, we’re pretty proud of that.

New guidelines on introducing food flavours to babies recommends that variety and difference is the best way to go and that new flavours can be introduced quite quickly. With that in mind our recipes are designed to let your little one explore a simple yet slightly more sophisticated range of flavour combinations. There are some great flavour combinations here and we hope your little one will approve.

The savoury range has 6 recipes:

Pumpkin & tomato risotto
    cauliflower cheese, potato & corn
    chicken, sweet potato & cous cous
    chicken, chickpea & sweet red pepper
    broccoli, beef & brown rice
    spring vegetable macaroni

the fruit based range has 5 varieties :

Apple & fig oatmeal
    banana apple porridge
    peach & apple
    mango, blueberry & apple
    berries, cinnamon & apple

reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a baby 6-18 months
    • you have to be able to use this product for two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by wednesday 9th of april.
    • you are a member of our reviewer panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your reviewer panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    to apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • specify one flavour you would like to trial in your post - you will receive a box of 6 of that flavour.
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the reviewer panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    to check your address in your profile, go to user control panel > edit profile and scroll down to the reviewer panel street address and suburb fields. These details cannot be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    we'll be selecting 15 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (brissie time) on friday 14th of march.

if you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by wednesday 9th of april (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

when we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (how to add a review guide.) so if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

and if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

if you are not a member of our reviewer panel and you would like to be considered for free products, find out how to you can join up here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Broccoli, beef & brown rice

Address is correct

My DS is 8 months old & loves food, i make all my own food but I would love to see if he likes 'packaged' food

DH 37 + me 33 = DS1 March 2010 & DS2 July 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies everyone! Who else is interested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We would love to try some Mango blueberry and apple, my baby girl is one tomorrow and our address is correct.

Sent from my C6603 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We'd love to try the chicken, sweet potato and cous cous.

I use Bellamys formula and have always been happy with them.
    I'm always looking for decent packaged options for if we get stuck when out and about!

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the Apple and Fig Oatmeal please, it's the only 4mths+ one we are yet to try, DS loves the others!

Address is correct.

I just want to check however if I am eligible? I'm about to do my first review with the Heinz spoons, so wasn't sure if I can review again straight after?
    Also my DS has only recently started solids and is just over 5 mths, nearly 6mths during the review, but I noticed the ages required are 6-18mths so thought he may not be considered eligible?

If not, no worries, as he will be no doubt trying that one soon anyway