+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Hope everyone is well and had an enjoyable Xmas/ny break. I ended up having a 10 min chat with them but most of my questions were diverted to the Skype consult. I've booked it in for later this week, I just wish it wasn't so late (10pm Melbourne time).. Not late for some but it is for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year everyone. Congrats rach. I am in middle land at the moment just waiting for my appointment with Dr M regarding immune issues and why cant i fall pregnant?! Then we will most likely go back to South Africa for our next donor cycle due to distance for travel and cost. Best of luck everyone! Im not sure i can go through another year without having any luck, it really takes its toll. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm actually getting frustrated with IVF spain as they don't seem very organised! I have just been asked again to send my medical history and Skype name.. I have sent this info twice already (to the same person who is requesting it!) Not off to a good start!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone speak to Barcelona IVF too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RachBy I'm confused, are you pregnant again with IVF spain?! Think I have read so many threads I can't keep up and my brain is overloading with info as I was so set on IVF spain for various reasons but now am being turned off from my experience so far and worry that if I go with them it won't improve.. The last thing I want is to feel stressed through the whole process because of their communication.. Or maybe I am expecting too much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear RachBy,

Sounds like you are pregnant with your second baby!
    I was wondering if you know where can I get the injection meds -prolutex. I didn't get enough that is going to last me till 13 weeks. I know you can only get oil injection in Australia. Did you buy any on line and can they ship it to Australia?

Many thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OH MY GOD!!! Such a big mistake!! And if I tell you the truth you will block me for ever for crazy people!!! I'm not pregnant already!! Still enjoying my baby boy Axel! We wil go back there in June for vacation and will talk to the doctors about a new pregnancy. But not yet! Ok. I'm telling you the story! Since we've started the "fertility journey", I've been pasting in an Excel sheet all the messages I sent and all the ones I received. That way I remembered the stories and also, if for any reason my Internet crashed down, I could copy/paste again my text without any frustration... I know I know ... scary!! But I do have to confess that I am a very organized person. Anyway, just before replying to this thread, a friend from another forum, who is also a patient of the clinic, just told me her good news af being 12 weeks pregnant and I copied/pasted her message in my data base... and I don't know what happened but it swipped into mine!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HopeAgain Sorry I can't help you. I did buy all my treatment in Spain... You should Ask IVF Spain, Maybe they have good addresses... @kuwtk, So strange from them. Of course you are not expecting too much. This is a very big step for us to go abroad and I'm surprised because, their understanding about our situation was what always pleased me about this clinic. Maybe that was just a mistake because of the Happy New Year hang over!! ^^ Or more seriously because of vacation turn-over. Who are you talking to? I was at first with Ellis and she is adorable. Anyway, I also did speak ti IVF Barcelona when I was doing my research. I just did the first call as we then decided to go with IVF Spain. But they were very nice too as far as I remember.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RachBy haha that's so funny, can easily happen.. I once had to fax something at work (ancient I know) and I accidently pasted the body of a personal email and it said 'hi dad' etc.. I couldn't believe it as I'm such an attention to detail person but obviously not on that day haha

We are going with IVF spain. Apart from the initial hurdles they seem to be on the right track now.. I also deal with Ellis who is lovely, but over Xmas when she was on leave we had someone else filling in and I'm guessing she was a little overworked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kuwtk Such great news!! Chosing a clinic is a big step. IVF Spain or another one, I'm pretty sure that making up your mind about it makes you feel lighter!! I told you Ellis is adorable. Hopefully you will get to know her in person when you'll go there! Let us know if we can help you with the logistic details