+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I agree that after using the same deodorant for a while it does loose some of it effectiveness. I switch between dove clinical protection and the rexona clinical protection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, I haven't noticed that. I've been using the same couple of deodorants (rexona/dove roll on) for the past ten years and they work fine. I vary the fragrances only, does that count?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup I used Mitchum for ages and then when got pregnant found it didn't work as well so switched to rexona clinical protection and it was great but now after having bub hormones are wild and it doesn't work so I use a medicated deodorant you use it for 2 week then can switch back to normal deo.. It's called driclor. Took me ages to work out why (I managed to get around to shaving my armpits) and was still smelling for me it's just the change in hormones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The best one i have used is the Mitchum Powder Fresh, followed closely by the Woolworths Select women's spray on. I have to rotate through my supply of deodorants about every month, they all lose their effectiveness on me too. Even the clinical protection ones, and DriClor didn't do anything for me (the DriClor just burnt my skin!). My sweating gets worse with anxiety and hormones....5wks pregnant at the moment, and already noticing my sweat is changing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rexona clinic protection is amazing.. Works so fantastically and I feel fresh all day even when working hard or working out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Driclor- available at the pharmacy is THE BEST. You end up only using it once a week and it stops you sweating. Runs rings round the Rexona clinical and costs the same ie- $15

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SHAELEEJANE For This Useful Post:

BeeSam  (10-03-2014),Chillies  (10-03-2014),IndigoJ  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaMa View Post
    DriClor didn't do anything for me (the DriClor just burnt my skin!). My sweating gets worse with anxiety and hormones....5wks pregnant at the moment, and already noticing my sweat is changing.
    It did with me too I had to let my armpits be a bit hairy and make sure I dried really well only put it right before going to sleep and washed it off first thing in morning. Only needed it for a week and was able to go back to normal deo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh yes. I thought I was alone. I feel human again!!!

Thank you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2Bboys For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAELEEJANE View Post
    Driclor- available at the pharmacy is THE BEST. You end up only using it once a week and it stops you sweating. Runs rings round the Rexona clinical and costs the same ie- $15
    I do OP n I have to rotate I wanna try this suggestion though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love dry idea baby powder deodorant. And hubby uses it now too which does cause a lot of weird looks and remarks on his boat about they can always smell baby powder.