+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Could I jump on board and ask for some more information too please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @shabbychook would you please be able to pm about the party planning as well please? Thank you!

Messages sent to a few ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lilleydrum can you please Pm me

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also work from home, but have my own business. Thank god people can't see my trying to type emails with a 2 years old hanging off my back screaming 'horsey ride!'. I make sure my clients have no idea that I work from home let alone have kids.

I have used these sites before to hire (serious hit or miss) but might be great for mums on here who are trying to work from home:
    freelancer.com.au
    elance.com
    odesk.com
    serviceseeking.com.au

If you do a search more will probably come up. Just be aware that you usually have to 'bid' on the jobs and then the site takes a fee out of what you are going to be paid. The only upside is that you dictate your own hours and what you want to do.

Another one which is good if you have a totally different skill, psychic or take photos or love to write is www.fiverr.com. You start your services from $5. There are some hilarious people on there. It is a serious site but some people offer to do green screen testimonials for you and others will write your business name on their boobs (go figure - they've made money out of it, lol).

Just a bit of food for thought if you wanted to start somewhere and build up some clients and then maybe head off on your own. You can get some great clients. I'm after a telemarketer (without the sales) 1 day a week and those sites aren't the best for that.

Hope that helps

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Harlows For This Useful Post:

Kcspack  (05-03-2015)