+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im a mom of 3. Been working at home for 3 years now. Actually not an online work. But would like to try this Social Media Marketing. Anyway, yes you have to be very flexible and patient while working at home with kids. Its difficult but it is also fun mainly because you get to stay with your kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiebowaus View Post
    Im a mom of 3. Been working at home for 3 years now. Actually not an online work. But would like to try this Social Media Marketing. Anyway, yes you have to be very flexible and patient while working at home with kids. Its difficult but it is also fun mainly because you get to stay with your kids.

What do you do, if you don't mind me askinf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do Admin work for a corporate company. Well I really tried to get out of the company to stay with my kids. But the company just wont allow me. that's why they gave me the option to work at home as long that my communication is open at all times. (one thing you also have to consider in working at home is the kids noise)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas of work from home type work? I work full time at the moment but once we have bubs will be a sahm and would rather work from home than got back to work.

I have a lot of admin experience, can type and data input extremely well.

I also did a dog grooming course but find that most people use a mobile groomer.

Needing something that i can work my own hours with.

Any legit ideas or links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also started making nappy cakes and baby hampers for people and put ads on gumtree but no luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckily these days working from home is getting easier than ever. There are so many things you can consider! I always wanted to work from home and started out with bookkeeping as my first real 'stay at home job' but soon realised that I still had bosses which I hated!
    I now run an online coaching business which is something you could look at if you have skills in an area people want to learn about? If you don't there are always other ideas to consider such as selling crafts or being an Avon rep.
    Your nappy cakes idea is a good one but maybe you needed to try some different advertising strategies. Did you try your local community Facebook page for instance? You could look at setting up a local market stall etc.
    Hope that helps
    Kat

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KatJ For This Useful Post:

jez  (27-07-2014)

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a training and consultancy business with two other women and work from home the majority of the time. Most of that work is writing proposals, invoicing, emailing, updating website, marketing etc. It is a challenge at times but great most of the time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eco Goddess For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your advice @KatJ much appreciated
    @Eco Goddess that sounds like a great business.

I just hate hate hate working for a 'boss'

Thanks
    Reviews
    No problem I completely understand how you feel. Keep going, you will get there!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KatJ For This Useful Post:

jez  (27-07-2014)