+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Working from home

Do any mums on here work from home at all? If so, what type of work do you do?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a mum-to-be and pregnant with my first, but I work from home & plan to continue doing so.

My work is computer based, and I have clients across the state. My actual job isn't all that interesting though.... I write financial plans for financial advisers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply.

I am currently employed doing admin and trying to think of ways that i can work from home doing this... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not a mum (yet) but I work from home. I work for BubHub (yay! ) and another company doing social media marketing.
    I really enjoy the flexibility, but my cats can be frustrating when they want cuddles and I have to work
    I can't imagine working at home with kids at home, it would be near impossible. THe flexibility would be great, but I think I'd still want them in daycare when I needed to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Jules, that sounds awesome! I didnt even know people worked for bubhub ☺️

Im not a mum yet either but maybe I'm dreaming thinking i can work from home, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to do social media marketing from home Jules, how did you get into that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Interested too in knowing more about social media marketing

Sent from my GT-I9195 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by withlovesiobhan View Post
    I would love to do social media marketing from home Jules, how did you get into that?
    Quote Originally Posted by LamaBana82 View Post
    Interested too in knowing more about social media marketing
    I've been working in digital roles for about 8 years now, and have my bachelor in communications. I sort of fell into my first social media role before it was really a big thing because they were looking for someone who got both marketing/communications as well as blogging/forums. So since I had my degree and I'd been playing in communities/chat etc. for years and had gotten a digital content role I'd been in for over 18 months, I managed to convince them to hire me! I've done a few roles since and made lots of industry contacts. I hadsome ill-health over the last few years (nothing major, just lots of bad sinus infections and such) so decided to quit the big city job and ditch the long commute. I've managed to keep myself in work I can do mostly from home through my network for almost a year now

I really love it and feel so lucky to be able to do something I enjoy and seem to have a good natural aptitude for

Jules x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleladybug View Post
    Wow Jules, that sounds awesome! I didnt even know people worked for bubhub ☺️

Im not a mum yet either but maybe I'm dreaming thinking i can work from home, lol.
    There's a small team of us Hillary & Brad started the whole thing off, so it's *their* work from home biz too! There's a little more about how it all started here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bhjules For This Useful Post:

Atlantic Puffin  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Sounds awesome @bhjules

Sent from my GT-I9195 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

bhjules  (13-03-2014)