+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive bought a few things from them all quite poor quality when compared to what was described.
    The kicker for me was the Jayson electric blanket I bought.
    It was described as a woolen top, temp auto adjusts to body temp and has extra coils around the feet. Quite pricey but was the top of the line one.
    The one that arrived was a cheap rip off of a Jayson base model blanket that didnt even have the right logo's on it.

I went on the website and screen shotted the description before I complained for a refund and good job I did because they replaced it with a generic one and tried to argue the point.
    Spoke to 3 different people and all told me I should have read it better.
    Person 4 copped it from me-told them I had a copy of the original ad and would take it to consumer affairs and finally I got my refund!
    As a result, I have removef my membership and wont use them anymore. Im also telling everyone I know to be wary.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I have bought a rug for my floor and a Fisher Price Play Gym. We hate the floor rug- it's impossible to clean as the vacuum lifts next to nothing off it. We are basically using it under other rugs for DD just to add extra cushioning in our family room because it's all tiled- once she is older we will turf it. Or if we move we will turf it lol.
    The play gym is ok, it's Fisher Price and appears to be genuine.

I had a friend who ordered a trampoline off them at Christmas time and went through great dramas with them- didn't deliver it when expected, when it finally was delivered it was left in full view on front door step for anyone to take, children saw it so couldn't be a Santa present as planned, just a whole lot of drama that was very upsetting for her I know.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    I've bought stuff from them at least 5 times, and I've been happy with the whole process.

I have however noticed they can be a bit sneaky with their prices. When an item is on for $2 shipping, the price of the item will be inflated. Then when there's a big reduction on the same item, the postage is usually really high. So either way, you're paying roughly the same price. I've noticed this with furniture in particular.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The most recent thing I bought was a fisher-price jumperoo which was a lot cheaper than anywhere else when I bought it. Delivered quick and no issues with the product.

I'm picky when I purchase items online!