Hello Ladies and Mamas,

I am currently a Registered Nurse who has more than 6 years’ experience working with mothers and babies and am currently studying a Postgraduate Diploma in Midwifery with Latrobe University. I have commenced placement at the Mercy Hospital in Heidelberg and am currently working on the postnatal ward.
Part of the university requirements is that I find and follow 20 women through their pregnancy journey. I would love to meet any mothers that feel my support and advocacy would be beneficial to them during this particular special and memorable time.
This can include attending any antenatal, GP visits or scans, MCHN visits, the birth and also to help with any postnatal care and follow up.
I am here to help you and support you during this special and meaningful journey. It would be my absolute pleasure to be able to share this wonderful experience with you and have you be able to teach and guide me in being able to support you through this.
I would continuously try to endeavor meeting you and your babies needs emotionally, physically and mentally and would not hesitate to further educate myself in a particular area if you require more information.
My email is misscolive@hotmail.com and I look forward to anyone contacting me to further explore this relationship forming and answer any further questions you have.
Thank you ladies for reading this and I look forward to hearing from you.