+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Um, I have had 3 boys in 5 years and I havr a shopping obsession. ..its safe to say a lot! DS2 has the mozt for now, well over 50 shirts and aprrox 25 shorts. DS1 has less as he wears a school uniform dialy, he has maybe 25 shirts and about 10 pairs of shorts.

Undies are insane. They both wear the sane size so thanks to TT and needing a bucket load, we'd have well over 50 pairs.

Yup we go overboard. But I dont care, I love dressing them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    we only have 3 now because I went and put about 6 pairs away, but we are sw vic and he is mostly pants now anyway.... So the 3 we have will be plenty.
    He is also very happy to roam home (and public if id allow it) in his silky boxers.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah that makes sense, I see u have lots of pants. I actually meant another poster further up with only 2 shorts and I think 6 leggings?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    DD1 - enough

DS - too many as he is given loads of hand-me-downs from my friends. I've currently got the next 2 summers and 2 winters sorted with second hand clothes

DD2 - same as DS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jez View Post
    DS has reflux. He goes through several sets a day. It peaked at around 3months and I could literally go through his whole wardrobe of clothes in a day. So when family asked what he needed for xmas we said clothes. I would be scared to count but it's necessary to keep up with his vomit.
    I started picking a colour for the day so I only had one load of washing at night.
    I did breifly consider just buying about 50 white wondersuits.

DD has just started school this year and I keep seeing pretty clothes but have to remind myself she doesn't need as many at home clothes anymore. She is a petite little child though and I get up to a year out of most of her clothes.

This is a good point, DS3 has reflux and vomits a lot, hr goes through at least 5 outfits a day normally now at almost 9 months old. as a tiny baby it was closer to 8-10 outfits a day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
    Yeah that makes sense, I see u have lots of pants. I actually meant another poster further up with only 2 shorts and I think 6 leggings?
    Yeah... Maybe they don't get dirty or wash frequently

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app