+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dd adores her teddy. We were given it at our baby shower and it used to sing 20 min lullaby music and chest lit up. Got thrown out of cot too many times so doesn't work anymore but loves her teddy. We confused things by putting a doll dress we were given (that matches a dress for dd) but half the time still refer to as a he. Been spending most days in the cot lately, always paranoid will lose when we take out anywhere. We also got a new one (it was just from Kmart) that we keep in top of wardrobe that plays the music at bedtime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ds1 sleeps with a stuffed lamb which his Aunty gave him when a baby. We named him leśo as a joke. DH is Croatian heritage and leśo meso is boiled meat which is usually lamb.
    Ds2 loves a stuffed leopard called "cat" and a stuffed dog called "dog"! Original!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS has a toy dog named Flynn and he goes with us everywhere. My sister got him out of the bargain bin at her work before DS almost 3yrs old was born, god help us if he ever gets lost you, can't buy them anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    DS1 has gone through a few favourites. It used to be Woody which had to go EVERYWHERE and I would sneak out of his bed because it was hard. Then there was his teddy which he got the day he was born. Then it was Buggy which is a light up glow worm which sings. Now he sleeps with Buggy, teddy, little teddy and Heffalump. He still loves his Toy Story toys which he has all of so I don't think he has favourites anymore.

DS2 loves anything he shouldn't have. My kitchen utensils, computer, his brother's toys.. no favourite yet but he is only 13 months.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD is 17 months. Her favourite actual toy is any stuffed toy or doll, but she much prefers:
    -clothing, particularly anything with an animal on it
    -dirt and/or water
    -shopping bags

Current obsession though...snaps. Any clothing/sleeping bags with snaps on she'll undo, then bring them up to me saying "Sna. Mummy, DO", I do it up...repeat. She's currently doing this with a doll & its clothes as I type.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So cute

mother to a beautiful baby boy