+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, all the time. I don't have many friends & those I do have work a lot. They also like to be really immature & they are constantly fighting amongst themselves so it's hard to catch up with all of them (ie have to deal with the pathetic high-school stuff - 'oh I'm not coming if she is going to be there' etc) so I just don't bother anymore.

DH is a workaholic so I don't see him much, & when he is home he just wants to sit & watch tv. We barely talk anymore, we just argue.

I'm trying to learn to enjoy my own company. I'll be basically raising our child alone once it's born cause DH is always at work, so hopefully I'll be less lonely then cause I'll get to spend time with my baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry I didnt get a notification till just now. Im in central QLD. Im feeling a bit better. All I want is to feel like someone else but family actually cares about my day. Ill just deal I spose, starting to feel better anyway.

mother to a beautiful baby boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by penny92 View Post
    I live in WA too if you ever want to chat
    I'm too shy! Lol north or south?

Me + Him = Perfection born
    05/11/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gamermummy View Post
    Sorry I didnt get a notification till just now. Im in central QLD. Im feeling a bit better. All I want is to feel like someone else but family actually cares about my day. Ill just deal I spose, starting to feel better anyway.

gammermummy maybe we should all keep posting in this thread so that each of us always knows that someone else cares about our day, even if it is just a random person on the internet.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just saw through my facebook feed all the girls at my former employer are at hens night for our boss. I was there almost 3 years and didn't get an invite :/ people who left before me did though.... just adds fuel to the fire.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Between working full time and taking the kids to sport, really don't have time to be lonely! I'm more than happy to hang out with DP in my spare time, and our kids of course.

When I was a SAHM I felt lonely though. I think that's why I enjoy going to work, I get daily interaction with adults. I found being a SAHM very hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes. When at home with the kids I get lonely. I have loved having my mum stay with us the last few weeks, great company, but she's going soon so I know I'll be lonely during the day, especially when my 3yo is at daycare two days and it's just me and bub. At least I can have a conversation with my 3yo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, sometimes I feel a bit lonely- my closest friends are all living either overseas or interstate at the moment so I don't get to see them often. I'm close to both my sisters though, and see them regularly, but we're all so busy with our families that most of the time we spend together is with 10 kids between us in tow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes I do..all the time. I don't have my license and the public transport here is awful so I don't leave the house all week. We also live in a horrible suburb (moving in a month) so that plays a part in it too because there Isn't even a single park. I'm a really shy and reserved person an unfortunately people always mistake me for being ignorant I also have serious anxiety when it comes to getting out there. Ds1 has a speech delay and has been invited to start a playgroup for kids with a speech delay so I'm going to do what it takes to take him and hopefully I wont feel as lonely

Thanks
    Reviews
    try a sport or a hobby to do something for yourself?

Could be anything tennis, netball, quilting, scrapbooking, photography, running......