+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Unsure

I don't know where to put this.
    I don't know what is happening to my marriage. One day I've got a great relationship and the next I'm second guessing everything he's done over the past few weeks. Recently he has been leaving very early for work and getting home much later than normal. Now normally I'd just think he is getting some overtime done and dusted but last night while he was in the shower I was going through the photos on his phone (I know I probably shouldn't have been doing that to start with), and I found a photo that he had taken a screen shot of on instagram. He loves pinups and old 50's style things so usually he just gets those for drawing inspiration or tattoo designs later. But this screenshot was very different...it was one of our friends photos, she was in a bikini with her bo obs very exposed. I don't know what to think. Am I over reacting? What would you do in this situation? Do I do something? Do I say anything? I'm very up in the air.

I do trust him but his past is shady and I worry about old habits creeping back in. I am very hurt at the moment =(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's hard to know what to do. I personally think if you're feeling uncomfortable about it, talk to him. There's nothing worse than feeling awful about something. You could even say that you were trying to find a certain photo so u could text it to ur phone & came across this one & was wondering why he'd have it for? Can I ask the reason that made u look through the phone? If u're not comfortable about it, I would want to have a conversation with him. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you!

How angry is he going to be that you were looking through his phone and is this something you normally would do? Do you both regularly have access to one another's phones? I know couples that using each others phones is the norm and other couples where it's forbidden and a breach of privacy. I feel for you though. Nothing worse then feeling betrayed. Keep us posted as to what you decided to do. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    What has he done in his past that would indicate he may cheat?
    - If nothing I wouldn't say anything. Just keep your eyes and ears open. If you admit to snooping when you had no grounds for suspicion then that will be bad on you.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The screen shot could have been a complete accident, I know I've accidently screen shotted things on fb or instagram without realizing only to find them in my phone later. Without more information I'd probably give him the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm just going to keep my head down and try to forget about it.

We look at each others phones there is no secrecy there. I'm just all sorts of confused and betrayed

Thanks
    Reviews
    ugh, that's horrible that you're having a tough time of it bambiandme

really hope you can work it out, feel free to lean on us if you need to chat.

Jules x