Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all of you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia when is af due? Hope she stays away for you!

Af is almost over for me, im glad she only sticks around for 4 days. Since coming off the pill i get really intense cramps on the second day. The doc told me that it's good that im getting bad cramps as it means i actually ovulated, so i guess its a good thing.

I've been feeling really tired the last few days, hope im not getting sick.

I think this month i'd like to try sperm meets egg technique

How are you travelling @Dom82

Having soup and crusty herb bread for dinner tonight... It's so cold tonight, finally feels like winter is almost here!
    Last edited by curlybird; 30-05-2014 at 20:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveling good. AF has left the building. Only had the one bad day which is good.

We are having 2 min mi goreng noodles with garlic bread. Haha DH is cooking. We are going out to dinner and bowling tomorrow night so I will let him off the hook for being slack on my night off from cooking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Af nearly over for me too. Seems to be lasting less time but heavy on the first couple of days.
    It's himself's birthday tomorrow, so is lunch with his parents then drinks at the hockey Club. His sister and parents are surprising him with a trip for the two of us to Melbourne in June (we live in North West tasmania) which will be awesome.
    And in the spirit of this conversation, nothing special for dinner tonight but I'm making pork medallions with a cream and mustard sauce on Sunday. Green beans and potatoes on the side methinks

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @shelbels oh im jealous! I'd love to live in Tas, such a beautiful place. Hope to go back there one day.

Monday is a public holiday here in WA so get to enjoy a nice long weekend, and i'm not working which is even better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbels View Post
    Hi ladies. Af nearly over for me too. Seems to be lasting less time but heavy on the first couple of days.
    It's himself's birthday tomorrow, so is lunch with his parents then drinks at the hockey Club. His sister and parents are surprising him with a trip for the two of us to Melbourne in June (we live in North West tasmania) which will be awesome.
    And in the spirit of this conversation, nothing special for dinner tonight but I'm making pork medallions with a cream and mustard sauce on Sunday. Green beans and potatoes on the side methinks

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Ooh I love Tasmania. My family live there and I was married in Port Sorell

Mummy to
    - Angel baby ♡ mc June 2012
    - Beautiful Baby Girl 06.06.13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Winter is here! What better to do on a cold winters night than snuggle with the significant other.

Af has finally finished so i can get back to ttc

Hope all you ladies are travelling well. Looking forward to seeing some BFP's soon.

Today i bought myself a crochet tool and some wool yarn, i thought it would be a great idea to make little beanies and toys... then i realised how hard crocheting is. Lol i'm sure will some time and patience i will learn how to do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird I love crochet So far I've made a blanket and booties for the bub that has (thus far) refused to be conceived. If you get stuck youtube is the best place to go

Sorry to all the ladies that also got AF On to June, huh?

AFM... I tried to type up a post for my TTC diary on CD1,. but the computer pooped itself and I had an epic not-pregnant-dealing-with-PMS-instead tantrum and went for a nap (after bashing the keyboard for good measure) . So after a few days of AF and petulance I thought I would check in.
    Getting AF is so horrid- I turn into such an emotional wreck. Please tell me that I'm not the only one getting emotionally overwrought on it? Gah!
    Either way we are up and ready to go for this month. Yesterday looked to be the last day of AF, a bit shorter than my usual, but whatever.
    We are now set with more vitamins and some preseed. Plenty of fun in store for this month. Hopefully a baby can be made to match the booties...
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @HoneySoyChicken oh id love to see a pic of your booties an blanket I've tried youtube but i find they go to fast and i can't keep up, maybe i should try some a bit simpler rather than going straight to trying to make a beanie. hehe

It was my last day for af yesterday too! Bring it JUNE lets make some BABIES!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    Hi ladies. I miscarried on Sunday and it was confirmed today that we lost our little bean. I'll be off bubhub for a few days till I can think straight. Thank you for all the love and support these past few weeks.
    I've just started lurking in here today and also couldn't read & run @cuky... MCs are truly the worst, I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this. Hope you can be very kind to yourself and have a good rest and break. Big hugs. x

Quote Originally Posted by Dom82 View Post
    ASFM: AF is really giving me a run for my money. No cramps but without being too "TMI" I'm getting a good clean out.
    I had to chime in on this @Dom82 because it made me laugh out loud. Good to get cleared out! Maybe it's a good sign for the upcoming cycle. A nice blank slate

And an intro from me... Hello! Hoping I can join in here. I'm CD1 today and I'm thinking that this month, for the first time ever, I might wait til AF is actually late to test. I usually can't wait and test around 9dpo but it's a waste of money! If you're pregnant, it's not like knowing any earlier makes much of a difference. It just makes the wait to 4/6/8 weeks seem even longer

So I am going to wait it out this time. FX for all of our cycles this month.