Closed Thread
Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Insomnia!!! Up sat 1:15am for no reason, second night in a row. I'm taking it as a good sign.

Oh, I so hope your feeling is right @Felicia!!!
    @curlybird my periods always start light like that, but if it's not normal for you I would test again in a few days, especially if the bleeding stops

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jesssalee View Post
    Insomnia!!! Up sat 1:15am for no reason, second night in a row. I'm taking it as a good sign.

Oh, I so hope your feeling is right @Felicia!!!
    @curlybird my periods always start light like that, but if it's not normal for you I would test again in a few days, especially if the bleeding stops
    @jesssalee I should of come on bubhub and chatted with you I was awake every 2/3 hrs last night this is my 3rd night in a row ...
    Please tell me the universe is preparing us for a bfp with being up with a newborn
    @Takemehigher!!!!!!!! Hooray Hun nice to see you back , hope your doing good - hope that little bean is growing perfectly !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovely ladies for all the support!
    I'm officially out this cycle.. woke up to a further drop in temp and AF arrived right after in full force. Cd1. I'm much better today.
    All I want now is a block of chocolate and a nice, cheese loaded pizza for lunch lol.
    I'm still rooting for you guys - @jesssalee, @babyla, @Felicia
    c'mon we need a bfp!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia- no it hasn't really sunk in yet I think LOL I feel pretty good. I've lost my sweet tooth completely. and certain things now taste funny so no more eating them either. Think after the scan and once we tell our parents it will seem a bit more real.

Cuky- oh pizza for lunch sounds good. Glad your feeling better today.

Takemehigher- Hello how far along are you now?

for babyla and Jessalee and Felicia.. whos next to test?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh @cuky - I think you should add a wine or cocktail for that!
    Wouldnt it be great if we all got af at the same time we could have a communal cheese pizza, chocolate and wine And chat about our next cycle!

Thanks great @Dom82 - wow lost ur sweet tooth I never think that will happen to me. Ha ha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

cuky  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia- scratch that sweet tooth comment. Had to buy sour Haribo lollies today lol still don't crave chocolate which is highly unlike me!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I'm sorry @cuky, but I'm glad you're feeling better today. Enjoy some comfort food

How are you going today @curlybird? Did AF show properly?

Still waiting... I hope we get a decent sleep tonight @Felicia

@Dom82 glad you 're feeling good fx no morning sickness for you

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jesssalee For This Useful Post:

cuky  (13-03-2014),Felicia  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @jesssalee - Unfortunately yes. haha

Good luck to all the other ladies who are patiently waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    HI team

Please excuse my being MIA! We had a busy weekend.

Welcome newbies! I'll try to cache up on the thread tomorrow. Sorry @cuky be kind to yourself hun Fx for everyone waiting!

I tested this morning before my laparoscopy and bfn so headed to hospital at 7am. I had laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and d&c. It's knocked me around a lot today, we didn't ge home until 6pm and I've been on the couch all night. DH has decided to take tomorrow off work as well. Good news though, he removed uterine adhesions, a small amount of endo and found out my left tube had attached to my stomach wall so fixed that, flushed my tubes which he said we're working great! His advice is to try naturally for another 2 cycles and then try iui, he was very optimistic about the next couple of months. I asked if we could start straight away and he said "yes but most people wait until they leave the hospital"

So my cd1 starts starts 16th March and I o around the 30th.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

cuky  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    HI team

Please excuse my being MIA! We had a busy weekend.

Welcome newbies! I'll try to cache up on the thread tomorrow. Sorry @cuky be kind to yourself hun Fx for everyone waiting!

I tested this morning before my laparoscopy and bfn so headed to hospital at 7am. I had laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and d&c. It's knocked me around a lot today, we didn't ge home until 6pm and I've been on the couch all night. DH has decided to take tomorrow off work as well. Good news though, he removed uterine adhesions, a small amount of endo and found out my left tube had attached to my stomach wall so fixed that, flushed my tubes which he said we're working great! His advice is to try naturally for another 2 cycles and then try iui, he was very optimistic about the next couple of months. I asked if we could start straight away and he said "yes but most people wait until they leave the hospital"

So my cd1 starts starts 16th March and I o around the 30th.
    hi babyla!!!
    sounds like an eventful day - hope your feeling better this morning and that you feel more relieved about the answers he gave you !
    Hes sounds like a greAt doc with a funny personality

Good luck ladies for all those waiting ... I'm going to crawl into my cave and die ATM have a little flu so I'll be Mia while I rest
    it hope to see a bfp from one of you lovely ladies when I log on next

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

babyla  (13-03-2014)