Closed Thread
Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @curlybird - hehehe have a good weekend

I've got faint lines on opk's again. Was a bit crampy last night. So will keep testing next few days to see if I O'd last night or if it's still coming. I want to have some kind of an idea when AF is due lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies , just saw my gp. She's going a blood test to test for hcg but thinks I'll just have to wait it out. Currently about 8 days late for af. Bfn everyday

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    MrsEH - I hope they can tell you whats going on from your blood test. Fx for you!!

I did an opk test this morning and the line is getting darker!! Yey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freaking out!! TTC 2years, MC late last year. Usually have a cycle of 30/31 days, am now on cycle day 35 and too scared to test (as my periods have gone up to 40days, have only come back regular after MC). Scared as I don't want to see the negative result! I want to keep living this 'maybe' fantasy...
    Last edited by Wendy5; 16-05-2014 at 11:09.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy5 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (16-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There's nothing wrong with waiting a few more days to test but if you want to that's ok too you have lots of support here regardless of the outcome. Do you have a feeling that you might be pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea!! I have no period pain, which is usually quite bad and shows up a few days before my expected period... All I have had is minor cramping, not in usual spot and some tingly back pain. It's probably just a late period and getting myself worked up. Going to wait it out and if nothing by Monday might test then...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Fx for you Wendy. Sounds promising

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    All mine are crossed too! 🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    Just caught up with all the previous posts -
    @Felicia - sry about af.. but here's to a new start @babyla - I'm sure things will go well. Sending good wishes your way for the natural cycle @squishie - wowww.. congrats!!! I'm very happy for you @Dom82 - Sorry that last week was a bit rough but things are starting falling into place soon..
    Yayy for all the bd action coming soon you and @curlybird too.

Afm, hcg was good last week had another scan today. They found a stronger hb of 168 bpm which is great, but crl measurements pushed me down by another week at 6.. (instead of 7)..
    I don't really know what to make of all this. Is the bub growing slow? Is this bad or normal... I hope to get more answers when I meet my gp on Wednesday. Until then.. fingers crossed and staying positive. Sending lots of babydust your way...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @cuky must of been great hearing bubs heart beat!! I'm sorry i can't give you an input in regards to bubs size, i have heard that the scans aren't completely accurate when it comes to determining the size, so fx its all ok.

Afm, today i've been having o pains, so i did an opk test when i got home and its come up with a nice strong line. Yipee!! It's nice being able to tell what is going on with my body.

So glad today is over, work was so stressful and i'm over the fact that my boss doesn't see that we are understaffed. We are going into our "quiet" season and its definitely not quiet at all. Glad i'm not working tomorrow, i can relax and enjoy time with hubby.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

cuky  (17-05-2014)