Closed Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe yeh big wine bh session - can't wait ladies !!!
    Enjoy sparkling @squishie- wish I drinking that instead for a bfp

Looking forward to it!!!

My my period app - says I'm cd25... Have to talk to naturopath that's not great ... To short???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia not sure if that's too short. I think the important thing is how long your LP is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 it's only been 10/11 days since the very strong pos opk ....
    Im roughly 10 dpo maybe 11 as a guess
    Last edited by Felicia; 13-05-2014 at 15:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well OPK didn't have a second line at all tonight. Judging by my cm it could be possible I missed the surge though. (We did bd over weekend and Monday hehe) Was only testing for $hits and giggles. Means I should be expecting AF in about 14 days though if I'm right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @squishie Huge Congratulations!!! what a great mothers day surprise.

sorry to hear AF arrived @Felicia, hope you enjoy your many bottles of wine

Im waiting for O to happen, i think i've been having a few o pains but im still not getting any strong lines on my opk tests.

Yesterday i noticed i have a growth on my face which must of appeared in the last few days... going to the docs as it doesn't look good. Its nothing serious. While i'm at the docs ill get some blood tests and see if i'm lacking in anything in regards to baby making.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So the thing on my face is a cyst and should go away in 2-4weeks.

Got my blood tests done so will be good to see if im lacking in anything. A girl at work was being super nosy and was trying to find out why I was getting tests done. She even asked if i was pregnant. It's none of her business geez.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird- glad the cyst is nothing to worry about. We had one nosy co-worker at work but she left so now no one asks questions when anyone needs time off.

Got my OPKs and IC hpt in the mail today. So I'm re-stocked now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Dom82 the thing is if we were to ask her the same question she would get all defensive and tell us its none of our business. Not that I'd ask anyway.

Im going to need to stock up on opk tests soon if we aren't successful this cycle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird- i think we had her twin working for us much nice in the office without her

Thanks
    Reviews
    @squishie Congrats! Lots of sticky baby dust to you.

@Dom82 Mother's day must have been tough. It was lovely of DH to acknowledge it, and also that you were able to enjoy your weekend any way. Hopefully AF gets a move on- for next cycle.

@Felicia to AF. for this cycle though. I hope that the wine was wonderful.

@curlybird It is good to hear that the cyst will leave you alone soon. How frustrating about the nosey girl at work. It is so tempting to go "NO! I'm not but i want to be and I am trying VERY HARD..." Gah! I'm sure she had best intentions though

AFM: I'm CD 19 or 20 (?) now and I just realized I am in the TWW. I got a bit more EWCM this month and we BDed like crazy, so hopefully this is a good month for us. With our little owl on the bedside table and hubby proclaiming a good feeling, I am going to retain some hope for this cycle. I am taking a much more laid back approach this month. No counting CDs all the time (only when posting on here, lol). and not checking cervix and CM daily. We'll see how it goes. If we do fall this cylce it will be interesting; due date would be SIL's bday, and it would be right when DD starts school...

I'm expecting AF on or after the 25th but it is hard to tell as cycles have been more inconsistent than usual of late. Last one was 28 days (really rare for me) and the ones before that, with the exception of the 40ish day, were usually 30 - 33. At the very least my mood has improved and work roster will be less crappy from next week on (I turn into the mega-beeotch from hell when my days off are all over the place).
    Gosh I want a baby >_< ....