Closed Thread
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did an OPK tonight too just because I was curious. Came up neg lol although I do have a fair bit of ewcm.

I should really do a hpt to see if they are neg yet but I don't have any at home. Might get some cheap ones over weekend. Never thought I'd hope for a neg test lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird- hope you feel a bit better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird- hope you feel a bit better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just back from my GP, Wednesday's BT results are out - hcg was 46329 (the previous one done to confirm the bfp on 11/4 was 294) .. which is a good sign. Had another BT today will know the results tomorrow.
    Knowing that the Hcg has risen has definitely calmed me. I'm feeling a lot relieved . Here's hoping it rises steadily and then there's the scan next Friday

Thank you for all the lovely messages ladies, I'm touched
    Last edited by cuky; 09-05-2014 at 14:53.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

babyla  (09-05-2014),Felicia  (09-05-2014),HoneySoyChicken  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 hopefully your body ryhthum goes back in sync soon and your able to give it another shoot - hope your doing ok xx
    @cuky - that's great news Hun - hope hcg levels keep improving and jelly bean grows
    fx for scan xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

cuky  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats @cuky !!

Hi everyone, I'm new and have been posting in the May testing thread. After a big shock of a negative blood test after faint positives with FRER and charting all month, finally I'm not stabbing in the dark and actually able to wait for AF to be due. It took a while to sort out what my body was doing! So my period is due on the 22nd, CD38. Not even going to *think* about testing before then after this trauma!
    Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for some BFPs

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oliveaux For This Useful Post:

cuky  (10-05-2014),KaraB  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome @Oliveaux sorry about your past few days, I've been following and it's so stressful. I had an opk/hpt mishap a while back which gas me thinking I was pregnant for a day - very big fall when I realised I wasn't so big
    @cuky I'm pleased things are looking good hun - keep positive
    @Felicia I'm half way through my bottle of red - how's your night?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

cuky  (10-05-2014),Felicia  (10-05-2014),KaraB  (10-05-2014),Oliveaux  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Been catching up on all your news. Great to hear everyone sends to be on track physically and/or mentally! I've been having a blah week. But it's eurovision time which is super exciting

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Oliveaux sorry that was such a rough time for you - I've had it happen and it really pulls at the heart stringsFx for a new fresh cycle @babyla - I think I'll be having some wines in 4/5 days when af due I honestly can't go by hpt or late af now for any confirmation of a successful cycle So I think from know one I'll wait till af 1-2 weeks late before doing a hpt or seeing gp... Tbh I'm looking forward to starting a new cycle This last 2 have been crazy - really heart thumping stuff Well have a good weekend ladies Were off to a wedding this afternoon so night out for us ! Fx for next in line for there bfp!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (10-05-2014),Oliveaux  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cuky It is great to hear that your hcg levels are climbing! That little bub is doing great

@Felicia ;I hope that the wedding was lovely. For this cycle and For next as well.

@Oliveaux: Sorry to hear about that messy cycle. Negative test results are horrid, they can really make your stomach drop. Even though getting AF was horrible this month, it was significantly less traumatic without the negative tests to add to the disappointment.

AFM: Had an annoying day at work (everything that could go wrong sorta crap...) and in a crappy headspace from strange work routine. Either way I've been a ***** all night- is there such a thing as ovulation like PMS? :P

Gah, time to go to bed (I've waited an hour, refusing to even think about it at 8.30) and hope for wonderful things this month.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

cuky  (16-05-2014)