Closed Thread
Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babyla- I will cross everything for you for tomorrow!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

babyla  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who's the next lucky lady after babyla :-) to wait for af ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sooo I have a cranking headache, absolutely cranking! I've had to take pain killers, DH is sorting DS out and I'm showering and then hitting the hay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I have been mia for 2 whole weeks. We moved house and didn't have internet for ages. Fx for all the ladies waiting to test and @babyla, @Felicia.

I had a scan yesterday at what is supposed to be somewhere along 7 weeks but the reports came back flashing orange. There is a bub with a heartbeat of 97 bpm, which is supposedly relatively low. I also measured only 5w4d and that put my dd as 1.1.15 - that's insane as a had a strong (no squinting) bfp in hand almost 3+ weeks ago.
    And there's more .. there is an internal haemorrhage below the gestational sac that is threatening the bub. The report came back with the words - threatened abortion. I'm torn! I couldn't help myself from venting this out to you. I will see my GP tomorrow about this, I've been hoping n praying that my body finds a way to get around this and save the bub somehow!
    Last edited by cuky; 06-05-2014 at 19:13. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    Hi ladies! I have been mia for 2 whole weeks. We moved house and didn't have internet for ages. Fx for all the ladies waiting to test and @babyla, @Felicia.

I had a scan yesterday at what is supposed to be somewhere along 7 weeks but the reports came back flashing orange. There is a bub with a heartbeat of 97 bpm, which is supposedly relatively low. I also measured only 5w4d and that put my dd as 1.1.15 - that's insane as a had a strong (no squinting) bfp in hand almost 3+ weeks ago.
    And there's more .. there is an internal haemorrhage below the gestational sac that is threatening the bub. The report came back with the words - threatened abortion. I'm torn! I couldn't help myself from venting this out to you. I will see my GP tomorrow about this, I've been hoping n praying that my body finds a way to get around this and save the bub somehow!
    Oh cuky I'm so sorry you're going through this! How stressful! Sending you lots of white light for your dr appointment tomorrow! Try to relax and get a decent sleep and hoping that all is well when you speak to your gp xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

cuky  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got everything crossed for you cuky x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby_Tuesday15 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @cuky Hope everything is going to be ok for you and bub.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

cuky  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cuky- sending you lots of good vibes for your appt tomorrow!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cuky
    Oh Hun - so sorry to hear
    I'm going to send you lots of positive thoughts and surround you and bub with love and growth .
    Big big hug where all here if you need to yell scream laugh or cry
    Xxxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

cuky  (07-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post

I had a threatened miscarriage with my now 7 year old and I as very early atm too. I even passed a small clot. Thought it was all over- but it wasnt! Sounds like a subchorionic (sp?) bleed and they can resolve on their own and not affect your baby. I just wanted you to know that you and baby are still quite possibly going to be fine I know it's impossible not to worry atm. I just wanted you to know there can still be a positive outcome here

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

babyla  (07-05-2014),cuky  (07-05-2014)