Closed Thread
Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @shelbels definatly a block of chocolate for you - I like your outlook starting fresh cycle ... Sounds nicer too
    Many hugs!
    Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It must be the time for af. Mine turned up this morning. Boo!! At least it was a bit of a shorter cycle this time. 34 days instead of 42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @samG26 fx for your next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @samG26 I'm sorry hon. Wishing you a good cycle this month.
    Afm, well this is odd. Tmi warning. Usually my af is heavy as hell the first day/night. But apart from the heavy spring last night - nothing. But I just feel... heavy you know? That draggy feeling. Himself reckons is stress and he has a point. But I'll see how things go today. If af doesn't make a reappearance I'll test tomorrow morning. The tests I have measure 25 hcg

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samG26 View Post
    It must be the time for af. Mine turned up this morning. Boo!! At least it was a bit of a shorter cycle this time. 34 days instead of 42.
    Sorry to hear!

11dpo and if my emotions tell me anything today it's that I predict that I'm out... Again... Time will tell and until then I'm going to do everything I can to improve my outlook, I have so far cleaned out the whole kitchen, all cupboards, pantry and stove and committed to using what's in the pantry this week for meals. This arvo I'm going for a walk by myself and then getting ready for the week. I'm hosting a friends baby shower next weekend so focussing on getting that organised too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @samG26
    sorry to here Hun - keep the fighting spirit alive
    and come back strong and better this cycle
    fx fx fx @babyla I'm still cheering Hun - let hope your emotions are cause of an impending bfp!!!!
    Keep busy sounds like you will be !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Last night was Dh's 30th birthday party, we hired a woodfire pizza oven and set it up so people could create their own pizzas and cook it them selves. It was a really great night however DH and I both drank a bit too much and are suffering today lol.

I bought some evening primrose oil today hopefully this will help me produce more ewcm during my fertile period

What other vitamins is everyone taking? Im also taking elevit for preconception but am wondering if i should be taking some other vitamins?

If we aren't successful this cycle i think i will go see a naturopath.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you had a good time @curlybird 🍸 which is awesome. We had friends over for boardgames Saturday night which we all enjoyed. I needed it for sure - just relaxed.
    Really heavy af this cycle. Friday was clearly the tip of the iceberg! Trying to stay positive and be patient and kind with my body.
    I've been taking swisse and I'm going to the health food shop tomorrow to discuss evening primrose oil!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies
    I did an opk this morning and it is getting darker again ( was my last one)
    And I was like :-( huh ... Then I thought I had some big cramps on Saturday and my boobs are killing ... Used the frer that was in the ovulation pack and bam very very faint 2nd pink line straight away ....
    I must of ovulated that first time 8/9 days ago.... Incredible ...... My af isn't due till next week so I definatly ovulated early ... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399238925.184709.jpg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (05-05-2014),KaraB  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger you can't see it in pic on bub hub! Maybe I'll link it to count down to pregnancy
    http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=265730