Closed Thread
Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @curlybird! Hugs.

@jesssalee, it's not over yet until Af shows up. Fx!

@Dano2282, I hope you are much relaxed and recharged. And when it's time you can hop in with renewed energy and get rewarded

Afm, days seem to pass painfully slow
    Last edited by cuky; 10-03-2014 at 09:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Curlybird

How was everyone weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom82 View Post
    Sorry Curlybird

How was everyone weekend?
    Weekend was nice and busy, kept my mind off testing/result.
    Now I'm itching to test..although I got rid of fmu.
    It's taking everything to not test especially since I'm feeling mildly nauseous and queasy in my belly since ydy. I could also be imagining it OR it could be from my dinner out last night which I wasn't particularly happy with

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cuky- when are you testing?? tomorrow? for you

I'm feeling pretty good. Actually not feeling pregnant at all.( i did POAS on Saturday just to make sure I still was ) Having the best nights sleep lately because I'm so buggered by 830-9pm lol So far I can't complain this means I don't end up with MS.

We bought a new dining table, buffet and lamp table yesterday. They discontinued the line so we got the lot for $800!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cuky - sooooo excited for you - testing tomorrow?????

dom - fantasic don't you just love a bargain - you sound like your doing so well , so glad ur feeling great
    He he funny you Poas - us women are never satisfied are we ha ha ha

Who next for af - you @cuky or @jesssalee @babyla you been very quite hope ur doing ok xxx when's 10dpo for you - testing date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So AF still hasn't made an appearance but I do have some light spotting of a brownish mucus... which could be Implantation bleeding perhaps. Keeping my hopes up for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    So AF still hasn't made an appearance but I do have some light spotting of a brownish mucus... which could be Implantation bleeding perhaps. Keeping my hopes up for now
    Either the start of af or IB
    You must be tired of the waiting @curlybird
    Hope you can relax while this is going on - big hug!

My ds is in a steiner school and the parents and families make all toys for the classroom and it's all wooden or felt
    It's natural materials
    I just made this for ds a pond with knome :-) ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1394434953.164469.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia wow!! That looks so good!! I think I missed the creative, crafty mum gene. I couldn't make anything beautiful Like that.
    @curlybird I really, really hope it's IB for you.
    @cuky it's testing day tomorrow isn't it, or Wednesday? I can't help but be really excited for you. All the signs are sounding good!!

I'm not testing till Saturday, when are you testing @babyla?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 - love a bargain! Yay to no MS. @Felicia - wow, that's lovely, unleashing your creative potential! @curlybird - Hope it's IB and you know the result soon! @jesssalee - thanks! I'm testing on Wednesday if my temps continue to remain up. I'm excited too!! @babyla mia! Hope all is well. When is 10dpo for you?

cd30 today and a constant struggle to keep my hopes up and yet not too much in case somehow it's a bfn. I'm afraid that if I say it out loud it'll turn out to be otherwise! It's crazy that I feel this way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooooh @jesssalee and @cuky
    thanks for your kind words for my creation ladies - my creative outlet allows me to be me I think , I do enjoy it and thoroughly enjoying watching little people play with hand made toys and most steiner toys don't have faces so they children can create there own story on what they doing angry , happy, sad, worried etc

Cd19 for me today....... Anyone else feeling like the days and weeks are going slow , I don't know why !
    Patience I don't think I'll every learn in this life time ... I have a love hate relationship with it