Closed Thread
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. Just checking in

Felicia hehehe

Curlybird- I've got my fingers crossed for you on Friday!

1sttimemama- sorry about AF

ASF- I'm doing ok. I have to go back to the hospital on Wednesday for a scan to make sure everything is clear. I'm back at work today which will keep me busy but I'm finding it a bit hard to focus properly.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (28-04-2014),KaraB  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82
    You have been in my thoughts - you and dh
    I'm guessing your body was naturally able to help xxx I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday and I hope all is healing well
    Many many big hugs
    Xxxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've even a bit absent lately ladies, we moved house and everything has been a little hectic.

Dom, I am so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself xx
    @Felicia what a roller coaster, sorry I missed it. Fx for you this month, everything sounds pretty good

Good luck and baby dust to the rest of you ladies

AFM, not much to report, still travelling along, trying not to stress. We have our first scan this Friday, I think I'm about 8 weeks now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia- I'm 99.9% confident that my body was able to do this on its own.

Although after Wednesday I will be a bit lost because I will have no idea when AF will be due...or if she even comes back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 possibly because you didn't have medical intervention you body will get back into normal cycle rhythm quick I think .. I hope this for you xxx
    @jesssalee how how exciting for heart 8 weeks ... Can't wait to see pic :-)
    Hope you can get some feet up time soon

Thanks for words Hun - I managed to float through it and come back with fighting power :-)
    I'm getting that bfp !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 hope you are doing ok. Everyday is a new day for new beginnings.
    Afm. I'm CD29 today and have been having pain lower right side and a bit of a burning feeling. Did an opk and it was negative. What is going on with my silly body!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @samG26: So that means CD 29 and no O? Is it possible you O'd earlier and missed it with OPKS?

@1st timemama: Boo to AF Hopefully we both have more luck in May.

@Dom82 ; All the best for Wednesday. I can understand why you are having trouble focusing at work. Take it easy where you can.

@Felicia ;Hope the BD fest went well and that you have one heck of a sticky egg at the end to give you a BFP this cycle :_

@curlybird: I know what you mean. Two weeks off work and I NEVER want to go back. Ahh well, hope you had a nice day. Monday is over too, which means it's almost Tuesday, and then Almost Wednesday and... so on... until FRIDAY. I hope AF doesn't intend to come and you get a chance to test and get a BFP

AFM- it seems that AF coming and not being pregnant makes for one hell of an emotional storm at this house At least DH got the idea that normal PMS is only made worse during the TTC time. Anyway, I shouldn't be such a grumpy bugger about it. Second cycle over (onto third now), still early on, I just need to learn the art of patience and readjusting my expectations. I think I need to stop pinning so much on "when we have another baby" or "when I get pregnant" and try and figure out things I can do in the now...

A late catch up is better than no catch up right? so, we've had an interesting few nights here. We discovered that the reason DD was wetting the bed was because she was getting sick. She woke up more times through Saturday night than when she did as a newborn- poor little mite. Then last night she woke up with a croupy cough. Cue first day back at work tired and with a massive headache while DH chucked a sickie to baby sit. Still, the poor little thing seems to be getting better...
    Upside of work was that it was a quiet day, and I managed to fit in some retail therapy (sushi and soft-serve fro yo, followed by 4 new books and a full-priced piece of clothing. Heck yeah, I went all out)
    Anyway, waiting now for AF to bugger off so we can give this month a go. Hopefully may is a good one for us. On an amusing note, if we do conceive this month then due date will be the same as my SIL's bday. I also will need to go get a pap smear (ugh).
    Have also decided not to do anything this month. No OPKs, no purposeful checking of cervix or CM... no obsessive baby-related googling (lol= let's see how long that lasts). Try something different this month. .If we don't have any luck then next month hubby will be wearing boxers instead of jocks and we'll be doing the sperm-meets-egg-plan thingy....

Wow- sorry for the long one. This was the first chance I had to get to a computer (phone swallowed my earlier attempt).

for all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @jesssalee Good to hear from you and that all is going well with bub
    @Dom82 Hope af returns quickly for you so you can get back to baby making, or are you going to take a break for a while?

I think May is going to be a good month for lots of BFP's

I haven't had any more strange odors lol, been cramping since i o'd last week, still have creamy cm and started getting back pains today. 4 more days to go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HoneySoyChicken. I did them for quite a few days and never got a proper pos on the opks. My cycles are all over the place since coming off the depo inj. Last cycle was 42 days. I just keep assessing my symptoms and constantly get bfn's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi team

This 2ww sucks.

I'm symptom spotting like a mofo.

That is all

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (29-04-2014),curlybird  (28-04-2014),Felicia  (28-04-2014)