Closed Thread
Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been getting sharp ovulation pains on both sides... eep. Chance of twins maybe

I've read that when cm is an egg white consistency its perfect for sperm to swim through. If you search Google images you will see what it should look like.

Update: I'm having really bad sharp pains.... i haven't had this previously.
    Last edited by curlybird; 21-04-2014 at 23:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any further news @curlybird? I've seen on other threads that women have had scary pains but bubs has stuck...
    Just of curiosity, have any of you shared that you're ttc with family/friends? I've told one friend but that's it. I just don't want the continued questions and looks.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Was in so much pain last night, today i've got a dull cramping. I have read on other forums that this was a sign that they had fallen pregnant, one lady even had triplets lol. I wont get my hopes up though, bring on the 2nd of May so i can test.

We want to keep it a secret, it will be more of a surprise that way when it does happen. We did tell one couple who are our friends but aren't connected to our other group of friends, so our secret should be safe with them It is hard keeping it from our parents and i've had to watch what i say around them. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay. So I'm going a bit mental here. Cd 16, 30 day cycle. DTD in the fertile days. Now I'm feeling odd and twingey cramps. But I haven't been off the pill that long. It was levlen though which seems to leave the body rapidly according to what I've read. Should I be quietly happy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    curlybird: I hope the cramps subside for you. I got some double-sided (at different times) cramps around O and was thinking the same thing. Not too long until test time!

shelbels: I hope those are positive signs for you Could well be O cramps, hopefully the pill is out of your system then! And EWCM is certainly a good sign, most fertile of CM. Apparently the clear but watery is still good too.

Felicia: good to see you had a nice long weekend. I like what you wrote about TTC as well- I sure could do with some of that insight right now

AFM: Currently on CD25 of 30... Expecting AF on/around the 28th and going to test on the 30th. The first week of the 2WW went well- I was surprisingly chilled... Then it hit me, lol. I was laying down with DD and when I was 'pretending' to sleep, I just about nodded off, and then woke up because I sighed in my sleep... something I have only ever done when I was pregnant... I was only able to shake constant thoughts about pregnancy today when I was using power tools, lol.

I've been trying to keep busy and avoid all baby type things, but damn it's hard, lol.

As for telling people about TTC, not really. I have kinda mentioned it to one friend because she asked, as most people do, when we are having another. I mentioned that it was all just a matter of time and chance. I haven't told anyone else though, but with the amount of time it comes up in conversation and we get asked about it I am tempted to. If we don't have any luck this month I might consider it so people stop damn well asking. But then what if they know and do the whole "are you pregnant yet?" Gah! Such a frustrating decision to make.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneySoyChicken For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HoneySoyChicken !!! Super exciting! Are you going to stand by your conviction to not test till af is late? Well impressed if you do. I showed down in v front of that section in the supermarket... The test section. But I did not stop! Doing my best to stay chilled and wait. I think I'll wait till the 8th. @curlybird, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha- trying to stay strong shelbels... I had race past it and not look at that section. I have no tests in the house and therefore can not lose resolve I will buy one next Tuesday arvo on the way home from work if AF still hasn't arrive. I know that I have no resolve when it comes to waiting for certain things (speaking of which, where did all of my easter eggs go? ) for a sticky for you this cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oooooh FX for you @HoneySoyChicken
    @shelbels have you got some opk tests so you can see when you are ovulating? ewcm is always a good sign I ovulate later in my cycle than what is 'normal'. Mine seems to be 14 days AFTER i finish my period not 14 days from the start of my cycle.

AFM-
    • Ovulating pains:
    • EWCM:
    • +OPK:
    • BD:
    Woop WOop! I'm feeling good about this month.

Lots of baby dust for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh!! I'm so excited for you both! But I need to know what BD stands for 😶 haven't gone down the opk route yet. So yes, these could be o pains. But I usually feel those in my thighs, which I did late last week.
    🎊 easter baby dust for us all 🎉

Last edited by shelbels; 22-04-2014 at 21:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @shelbels BD means baby dance lol. Definitely look into some opk tests so you can be certain you are ovulating.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app