Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @samG26 i hope its good news for you soon

I've been wide awake since 4am...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @samG26 i hope its good news for you soon

I've been wide awake since 4am...

I know the feeling - my jet lag has been killer for waking up,and sleeping at odd hours.

DH and I have had 24 hour bug/gastro to top it off. Awful! My mum came and took DS for us yesterday which was great! I went to the doc and got anti nausea which has made a huge difference and gastrolyte too, still feeling funny today though and meant to be back at work tomorrow

I'm cd10 today - this cycle is going quickly. I'm starting opks today. I hope everyone has had a great Easter break

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @babyla - sorry to hear that you and DH aren't feeling well... Gastro is awful. Hope you feel better soon so you can do some baby making :P

I don't know why i am wide awake, it is very unusual for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

babyla  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird glad to hear your getaway is going well and you arent monitoring (makes things so much less stressful).
    I've been celebrating my bday in Melbs and it's been stress free and lots of BDIng. I did say though in another thread lots of drinking too oopsie so hope that won't affect my chances.
    I have been so good until this week no alchy or caffeine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @c386 Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great trip. Don't stress too much about having a few drinks, i'm sure it will be fine . for a bfp!

I want to fast forward 2 weeks lol. I've been thinking of ways to tell DH if i do get a BFP as its his bday on the 4th of May and i'm due to test on the 2nd. Was thinking if i do get a bfp i could sign the card from myself and bub or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird thank you xxx I think to myself how many people get pregnant after big nights out!

Omg I hope that happens for you! That is such a sweet idea.

I was thinking of putting the test in a gift box and a piece of paper that reads "when you open this your world will change forever"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @curlybird. Nice to see you had a good time. I'm Just going to wait for a while and see what happens. We are going camping Thursday and it's my bday Sat so will just hope for the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bluebirdgirl- you live so close - you should definatly get out to fraser - was absolutely magical !

Thanks for thinking of me ladies - I'm glad to be feeling better and on the take end of AF or what ever that was ...
    I've had a lovely peaceful time away with my boys and it's exactly what I needed a big lot of emotions last week or 2 it's been
    But I've been able to take away some positives ... That it has defined more and more what is important in my life and I know I'll be a mummy again I can feel it in every cell of my body that feelings not there for no reason so I just have to keep working gently towards it without holding onto it to tight that it becomes unpleasant .......
    and
    DONT EVER use first response dip strips 😡 again ....

Sounds like everyone had a great Easter and enjoyed time with family's and loved ones - lots of " o" coming up or waiting for AF ... Best of luck fxfxfx
    I'm going to have a week or so break from bh so I'll catch up on all the exciting stuff there better be a few bfps!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia Glad to hear you had a nice time away and are staying positive! See you when you get back.

I've been getting some cramping and i decided to do a sneaky opk even though i said i wouldn't and i'm getting a positive result. Yipee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice one @curlybird!
    Just a bit of tmi - I've been reading up on cm but is still really confusing. Is ewcm clear? Because that's the good cm for dtd, yes?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app