Closed Thread
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Some very faint lines have shown up, the packet says if they are very faint then to try again. Unless they are meant to be this faint?? I will try again later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jesssalee View Post
    @Legeyt that sucks. So is ttc off the table now or just something he's talking about. I totally agree with the statement that no one ever regrets the children they have, only the ones they don't. Is there any way he can change his situation so he works 50-60 hours a week FOR money?
    You'd think that would be the logical next step! No....his next step is to try to cut back hours. Hmmmmm??
    Look - it's all gonna be fine and the start of the year is always a lot tighter than the rest so tensions will ease no doubt. I do want to thank you all so much for being here as a place to vent frustrations and get that boost when i need it! THANK YOU LADIES.

for me, I took a test, negative on a stupid internet cheapie as that's all I had. I still feel nauseous. I hate my body, it's totally trolling me. Tomorrow is day 45 of this cycle!! I'm going to buy a FRER tomorrow to use on fmu Wednesday if AF still hasn't arrived, but this late and negative tests, I think it might be time to count myself officially out
    It's so frustrating when your body just won't BEHAVE! Just do what it's supposed to & let you know one way or the other!

Thanks
    Reviews
    very true @Legeyt, the start of the year can be hard financially, hopefully things ease off soon. That's why I love it here, if I talked about TTC this much with anyone else, they would think I'm a crazy person!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry I've been MIA
    Had a house full of friends for my dh 30th birthday on the weekend and it was BUSY!!!!
    Fun but :-)
    I thought I'd share some pics ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395715305.935006.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395715324.602888.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395715333.796505.jpg
    1920s theme

There's a lot going on in this thread ATM I had like 3 pages to read ha ha
    Feel like I missed out
    Hope your body gets back into ryhthum soon @jesssalee
    Maybe it's a hidden agenda to get you into a cycle time that best for conceiving
    I sure hope so
    Hold strong xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

cuky  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Felicia looks like an awesome party!! You look beautiful

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jesssalee For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooooh thanks @jesssalee
    It was fun to get dressed up all glam and I love all the style hair clothes in 1920s so it was fun!!

Asfm I'm cd7 - meant to be my cycle off
    But dh and I have been pretty relaxed we haven't been using the withdrawal method ... So maybe I'm in this month maybe I'm not - ha ha

So ladies I finally did it something I've been wanting to do for 4 yrs
    I booked a boudior photoshoot for Thursday as a surprise gift for my dh birthday - make him a little book 😉
    I'm nervous excited and happy all in one!!
    Found a lady that all about women loving themselves inside and out and loving there body no matter what shape size colour ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legeyt that sucks. So is ttc off the table now or just something he's talking about. I totally agree with the statement that no one ever regrets the children they have, only the ones they don't. Is there any way he can change his situation so he works 50-60 hours a week FOR money?
    @curlybird that's weird, all mine have always shown up with a control and a very faint test line when neg, and the line gets darker when O time. And they're just rubbish internet cheapies. You may have a dud

As for me, I took a test, negative on a stupid internet cheapie as that's all I had. I still feel nauseous. I hate my body, it's totally trolling me. Tomorrow is day 45 of this cycle!! I'm going to buy a FRER tomorrow to use on fmu Wednesday if AF still hasn't arrived, but this late and negative tests, I think it might be time to count myself officially out
    Hi all I'm new to this but I am in this boat with my cycle as well. I'm CD42 today and constant bfn's had a blood test today to see what my body is doing

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @samG26 that's crazy, we're so similar. Let me know how you go. I think I'm going to see my GP this week too just to see what's happening.
    @Felicia nice, stress free BDing, sounds like you might just be in for this month that's so cool about the sexy pics for hubby too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by squishie View Post
    Hello ladies! I'm back it's been a while since I've been in here, so I guess a quick intro for those who have forgotten me or have joined the thread since I left is in order!
    I got a bfp on my first cycle (yay!) and was due in oct '14. I then had a miscarriage at 5w4d and decided to stay out of here while I waited for Aunt Flo to come back so I could start ttc again.

So...she's here and I'm at cd3 and raring to make another baby!!! What's happening with everyone? There's too much to catch up on sorry!
    Hi Squishie !!! So great to see you back and I wish you all the very best!
    Will be fun to have you in this thread
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Omg omg!!!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395776020.587074.jpg

My hands are literally shaking! I have been getting complete negatives on the internet cheapies, but this looks pretty pos to me!!

Now I have to think of a cute way to tell hubby when he gets home from work. Any ideas?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jesssalee For This Useful Post:

babyla  (26-03-2014),cuky  (27-03-2014),Felicia  (26-03-2014)