Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    I took my temp this morning and it has dropped a lot since yesterday and this is meant to be my fertile period with tuesday being the day i am meant to ovulate.

Yesterday it was 36.40c and today it is 36.33c - is it possible that is has dropped as i got out of bed briefly and then went back to bed for another hour.
    Yes - I think so. That's definitely happened to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    I took my temp this morning and it has dropped a lot since yesterday and this is meant to be my fertile period with tuesday being the day i am meant to ovulate.

Yesterday it was 36.40c and today it is 36.33c - is it possible that is has dropped as i got out of bed briefly and then went back to bed for another hour.
    Sorry, I've never done the temp thing before, don't really understand it I hope it is just because of that though. Are you doing opk's too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I bought myself a pack of stuff off eBay this morning: a bbt thermometer, 50 opk and 20 pg sticks so I'm interested in the ins and outs of taking your temp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have not tried OPK's yet, i think if we are unsuccessful this month i will buy some for next time.

Is there a particular brand i should be trying? I've been looking on ebay and there are so many different options.
    Last edited by curlybird; 23-03-2014 at 20:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im wondering if the dip in my temp has anything to do with the fact, that we have had the aircon on the last two nights as its been really hot here.

This morning i took my temp and it was even lower 36.10c, i turned the aircon off any stayed in bed for another 20 mins and took my temp again and it was 36.21c.

Or is it possible i ovulated early or am going to ovulate late.?

I ended up ordering some opk's from ebay last night, so will try them for next month if we aren't successful this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Curlybird- I have a dip about 2 days before O so could be your body given you a heads up or you could be Oing a day or 2 early. Only way to tell for sure id wait for temp to go back up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jesssalee - Have you tested? @curlybird - fx, you won't need those opks next month!
    How are the others doing?
    cd13 today for me, waiting for O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    @jesssalee - Have you tested? @curlybird - fx, you won't need those opks next month!
    How are the others doing?
    cd13 today for me, waiting for O.
    i was just commenting in another thread that things are a little tense at our place
    I'm usually the one having a bit of a freak out at the idea of another baby. I have three already from my first marriage (DH has none) so I kinda know what I'm in for & that scares me a little - although I obviously also know it worth all the effort! DH is the one who always focuses on the bright side but since I mentioned that I didn't think working 50-60 hrs a week for no pay was reasonable he's gone funny & says we're not in a position to have a baby. I guess I'm frustrated that he's choosing his job & long term financial gain it might bring over our chance to have a family. The old "no one on their death bed wishes they'd spent more time at the office" doesn't seem to resonate with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just bought a opk kit from the chemist as i thought i might as well since i'm due to ovulate and nothing has come up, even the control line hasn't shown up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legeyt that sucks. So is ttc off the table now or just something he's talking about. I totally agree with the statement that no one ever regrets the children they have, only the ones they don't. Is there any way he can change his situation so he works 50-60 hours a week FOR money?
    @curlybird that's weird, all mine have always shown up with a control and a very faint test line when neg, and the line gets darker when O time. And they're just rubbish internet cheapies. You may have a dud

As for me, I took a test, negative on a stupid internet cheapie as that's all I had. I still feel nauseous. I hate my body, it's totally trolling me. Tomorrow is day 45 of this cycle!! I'm going to buy a FRER tomorrow to use on fmu Wednesday if AF still hasn't arrived, but this late and negative tests, I think it might be time to count myself officially out