Closed Thread
Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @dom yay!!! Hi peanut! How exciting!!!

Thanks for all that info @cuky and @Legeyt. I'm currently still waiting for AF to arrive, but I plan on taking my elevit and exercising and eating more fresh fruit and veges this month to see if I can get my cycle back to normal.

If all that doesn't work, might go see a naturopath too. Couldn't hurt right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82 - wowww.. that's lovely . Thanks for sharing!! @Legeyt - I think it's safe to assume then that your lp is 14 day long @jesssalee - yesss definitely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Dom82
    just too cute peanut is !!! Congrats Hun
    how did it feel seeing your little creation !
    @jesssalee I think a naturopath is a very good option I have had nothing but great things from mine in the last 6 months - just a general health and well being feeling and great support physically and mentally for fertility
    fx is gets sorted out for you soon

so were we at ladies ... We all starting fresh cycles ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia it was a bit surreal. We tell our parents this weekend so now I won't have to hide my excitement too much hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post

so were we at ladies ... We all starting fresh cycles ?
    I guess it's fresh for me...CD 20 3DPO. Having a HUGE fight w DH today. He's the one, even more than me (though of course I happy to try) who wants a baby. Problem is I've just gone back through our accounts & realised that he hasn't been paid for over 2 months. He has his own business, loves what he does & works 6 days but were relying on my part-time income. Sure .. That works for now but after a baby & I have no income for a while? What then? And he thinks I'm being unreasonable for asking! Ugh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello ladies! I'm back it's been a while since I've been in here, so I guess a quick intro for those who have forgotten me or have joined the thread since I left is in order!
    I got a bfp on my first cycle (yay!) and was due in oct '14. I then had a miscarriage at 5w4d and decided to stay out of here while I waited for Aunt Flo to come back so I could start ttc again.

So...she's here and I'm at cd3 and raring to make another baby!!! What's happening with everyone? There's too much to catch up on sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Legeyt, that's hard. I hate fighting with DH! I hope he understands that you are just trying to prepare for the future.
    @squishie I'm so sorry for your loss. Glad you're back and feeling good about starting the TTC journey again. Hope you get another BFP quickly

AFM, still no AF, CD41 and all tests are still neg. I really feel pregnant though. My boobs are huge and the nipples are tender, I have bouts of nausea and I feel exhausted and generally out of sorts. Last month my cycle went for 44 days, so I am going to test again on Monday. I really don't want to get my hopes up again, but even DH is convinced I'm pregnant. If I'm not, I need to go see my doctor cause something is not right.

Best of luck to everyone waiting for O time

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jesssalee For This Useful Post:

cuky  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @jesssalee - just having someone say I'm not totally crazy makes me feel better!

How much symptom spotting goes on with all this TTC! It'll be a long weekend waiting for Monday for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legeyt it is the longest wait eevveerrrr!!!

It's a bit quiet in here this weekend, hope everyone is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I took my temp this morning and it has dropped a lot since yesterday and this is meant to be my fertile period with tuesday being the day i am meant to ovulate.

Yesterday it was 36.40c and today it is 36.33c - is it possible that is has dropped as i got out of bed briefly and then went back to bed for another hour.