Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Felicia- sorry to hear AF arrived.

hope everyone is doing well

Scan is tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good ladies - it's not my time yet ... But I believe it will be one day .
    Im having my hair done today which is a nice treat for af arriving today - great timing for appointments

If you want to share a pic of your scan tomorrow @Dom82 I'd love to see :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

cuky  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicia- I will share a pic tomorrow if I can figure out how to save them from the disk they give you to the computer. hoping they don't use some weird pic format to make my life difficult.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

cuky  (20-03-2014),Felicia  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do we have anyone left to test, or are we all out for this month?

Still no AF for me, but so many tests have been negative, I'm guessing my normal cycle will be closer to 40-45 days than 33-35 days like it used to be, which means I should get AF in 4 days or so. I hate this so much. Has anyone used any natural methods to make their cycle a normal length with some success?

Good luck with the scan tomorrow Dom, how exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jesssalee, unexplained long cycles suck! I know what you mean. In dec'13 my cycle turned from 28 to 37 day long just when I wanted to start ttc dedicatedly .. lol !!! My cycles have reduced by 3 days each month since then... I have posted a pic of the change each month 2 days ago on this thread...

Both ovulation-day and cycle length are changing each month.. coming down by 3 days each time ..and I hope this month they will return to my usual....i.e 28 day cycle and O on cd17 .

Cycle length: (Dec - 37, Jan - 34, Feb - 31.. Mar - 28????)
    Ovulation cd: (Dec - 26, Jan - 23, Feb - 20, Mar - 17????)

I've stopped fretting over a bfn (I still do ..but not as much). Getting good sleep. In an attempt to reduce my weight I've been watching what I eat (I'm a vegetarian so consuming lot of carbs is my biggest problem).
    Honestly, I don't know what it is that is working ... May be all of that did it???Although its taking months to turn normal I'm glad it's happening at all, even if slowly. I hope your cycle returns to your usual length soon!
    Last edited by cuky; 20-03-2014 at 11:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day one of my TWW although in my case "T" is actually going to stand for 3 instead of 2 just to be certain after last month's cycle decided to extend itself by a week!
    Feeling better today compared to yesterday's small freak out.

For all those with long cycles...apparently a long cycle is good because a long LP means the egg has more time to 'stick' ...? Something a naturopath told me once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legeyt - are you sure its your lp that is extending and not just ovulating late in a long cycle? Do you monitor O?

I'm asking because I thought the same about my cycles but after a few days of monitoring I realized that my lp is fixed each month - 11 day. It's only my ovulation that keeps shifting about. So longer cycle for me means I ovulated late..and vice-versa, so since I'm monitoring my ovulation these days.. once I get a positive opk or temp shift to signify O, I add 11 days to it..to know when my next period is gonna be..and bang is that right!!

Having said that, a long lp is good .. definitely more time for the blastocyst to snuggle in and stick well. I hope the tww zooms by for you, fx
    Last edited by cuky; 20-03-2014 at 11:39.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

Legeyt  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    @Legeyt - are you sure its your lp that is extending and not just ovulating late in a long cycle? Do you monitor O?

I'm asking because I thought the same about my cycles but after constant monitoring I realized that my lp is fixed each month - 11 day. It's only my ovulation that keeps shifting about. So longer cycle for me means I ovulated late..and vice-versa, so since I'm monitoring my ovulation these days.. once I get a positive opk or temp shift to signify O, I add 11 days to it..to know when my next period is gonna be..and bang is that right!!

Having said that, a long lp is good .. definitely more time for the blastocyst to snuggle in and stick well. I hope the tww zooms by for you, fx

Hmmm - that's really interesting! I WAS monitoring O, then stopped, then started again (def know the exact date of this one). Hopefully I won't have to see this cycle if it's 11 days after O or not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope ... Hang on.... Just went back & checked my Ovia app. Had a +ve for O & then AF arrived 14 days later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone meet peanut. Measuring a few days behind but that's due to my 31-32 day cycles. 6weeks with a due date of 13th November and a HB of 110bpm

Couldn't get a very clear image because peanut is taking after my DH and was being difficult lol ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395304696.178617.jpg

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

babyla  (23-03-2014),cuky  (20-03-2014),Felicia  (20-03-2014),Legeyt  (20-03-2014)