Closed Thread
Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Looking back the last few cycles I'm glad that things are slowing returning to normal . I hope with this (March/April) cycle I will *finally* return to my usual monthly 28cd with ovulation on cd17

We've been not preventing for about 4 months in 2013 (I had no clue what cd I ovulated then, so pretty sure we dtd on the wrong days) and actively tracking/monitoring and trying since Dec'13 so this would only be our 4th *superactive/super-targeted* cycle but 8th *unprotected* cycle.
    Last edited by cuky; 18-03-2014 at 09:18.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Hi ladies
    flu flu flu go away I can hardly move out of bed :-(

ive be been ttc for 14 months
    but my dh had a VR (18 months ago) so my ttc jointly could take abit longer to get pregnant as the sperm have to get strong again he had a Low count 2 months ago
    Oops.. I wish speedy recovery for you, Felcia! get well soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All is quite in here ladies
    hope everyone is doing ok and plodding along this ttc journey @Dom82 is your scan this week?

Cd26 for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone, great news about your cycles @cuky and I hope you feel better @Felicia

Weve been ttc for about 8-9months.

Im im just waiting to start opks during the week not sure if I got my period I Sunday or whether is was just from the laparoscopy. Will have to wait and see what my cycle ends up doing.

im going to the uk for a week in April for work so will see how things pan out, I will be in two when I'm there and should o the weekend I get back...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

cuky  (19-03-2014),Felicia  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babyla it's all happening for you!
    Fx cycles return to normal soon

sorry ladies I think this cycles over for me - think af just arrived just had pink cm when wiping ( sorry tmi) will know by the morning
    I'm quite abit taken back as I'm only cd26 and never ever had a cycle shorter than cd28
    but it has been 14 days since my positive opk - so I guess that still puts my LP at normal length
    quite confused and tbh abit upset that my cycle has gone funny ... Naturopath in 2 weeks so a new game plan I think
    Let's hope the universe has something divine in place for me to have this short cycle but on a positive note if it is af ... I won't have af for dh party so I'll be feeling fit as a diddle to enjoy his night

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

babyla  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Felicia it's so full on isn't it! I'll check in the morning and see how you're going... It's not over until it's over, fx for you tonight!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 1

Many many For us all next cycle !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @babyla, yay for being back in time for O! @Felicia, boo to af, hugs!

Fx for our next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't been using OPKs for a while now & wasn't expecting to O for a few more days but had a feeling so poas & positive for O. DTD 3x since Sunday so should be catching the egg (fingers crossed). Of course today I'm feeling so hesitant. Maybe this whole thing is a bad idea. Everytime there's a chance it could happen I get scared but when it looks like it's a BFN I get disappointed. Does anyone else wax and wane? I'm feeling pretty confused right now 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Cd 1

Many many For us all next cycle !
    Sorry to hear AF has arrived. Maybe April is going to be a lucky month