Closed Thread
Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #2

double post
    Last edited by Dom82; 04-03-2014 at 13:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I are thinking it was because we moved into the new house. We now have a nicer place to live with more room and the new house has such a better vice to it as well. Helps that I O'd the first weekend we had moved in there too So I think the universe happened to align itself at the right time.

Off to the doctors today to get my blood test referral after Optus finally sorts out our internet at home. I'm hoping the doc lets me go for an early scan. Which I will book for 20th March when I have a day off work anyway and then hopefully break the news to our parents that weekend.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

jesssalee  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Thanks! Back at ya!! Looks like we're both testing the same time again
    yayy testing buddies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    @cuky, try stay relaxed Hun and you seem you are , isn't it amazing the difference when you don't push yourself to bd and just let it be what it will be !
    God my son was conceived by sex twice with withdrawal method , no accidents that's sure enough evidence for me that when the time is meant to it will!!!

I wish no af for you!!!
    For us all actually !
    Thanks @Felicia! It's totally worth it to be calm and let our bodies do their thing instead of trying to intervene at every step.

Look what I found, just what we all need in this group

keep-calm-and-wait-for-bfp.jpg keep-calm-and-step-away-from-the-pee-stick.jpg
    Last edited by cuky; 04-03-2014 at 13:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm similar to you @cuky in that I don't really know when I o'd. I used opk's for a few days, but I kept forgetting or being too busy to do it at the same time or at all, so we're mostly relying on the bd'ing every other day to work out.

I'll be testing on the 15th - CD35. I usually have a cycle between 33 and 35 days, except for last month that was 45 days!! My body is confusing me, so I'm just trying to relax and let whats going to happen happen. Not easy.

Thanks @Felicia, I fully plan on waiting till AF is late this time. I'm sick of squinting to see faintest of faint lines, or being disappointed with constant BFN's.

Love the signs @cuky

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jesssalee For This Useful Post:

cuky  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah I'm still here, but won't be POAS for a few months. Unintentional breaks due to life stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dom82
    its funny the way the universe aligns with our intentions and when your more settler and where you want to be in life everything else just kinda falls in place , you should def ask for an early scan if that's what you want - I'm a strong believer in not letting gp/ spec/ anyone dictate what they want for you , your body your baby ! That's just he anyway @cuky - you got it and I think it's makes this journey more fun, I couldn't think of anything more worse ATM the getting a bfp while I scheduled bd and put heaps of pressure on myself , ha ha ha love the signs should put them on out toliet lids������
    although everyone in this group is really staying strong and no one yet as early Poas - @ babyla is excused this cycle
    @jesssalee I fully plan to not ever ever need to squint at a test ever again or running from room to room window to window to get better light - god I must of looked like a crazy crazy women
    @mrs tugs... Enjoy the break it might refresh you and give you a new lease of life
    I hope your Excercise and eating you were doing is on track and your still enjoying it!
    Have a fab day ladies I better get up and do lunches and get myself ready for pt
    I could stay in bed all morning today it's dark and raining and can hear the birds ... So peaceful

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

babyla  (05-03-2014),cuky  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jesssalee- similar here. Not really sure of when I'm O'ing but am making sure this month to base my CDs off my LONGEST cycle. The amount of times last cycle I said "I'm NEVER late" & then was late! 😋

The hardest part in TTC for us is getting DH to BD! He works 6 days, I work early mornings & having kids in the house 50% of the time (I share custody w my ex) makes the time for BDing a little narrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies - I'm doing some opks for my naturopath so we can try pin point why my cycle lengths have varied the last 4 months ( I have my reasons e.g getting myself to into a in panic about it not relaxing etc) so I think that's why my cycle length changed ..
    Last month was cd29
    I'm cd13 today and just did a opk and I think surge will be tomorrow
    I'll keep doing them to see how quickly surge drops away and the fact that it's cd13 today means my cycles might be calming down again and be back to cd28/29
    I'm not allowing the opks to have any weight bearing on my snuggles with dh or needing that positive , I don't really want to do them but atleast it will give me more info to work with naturopath - I did it 3 months ago with her and it was helpful
    So anyway we will see I won't be counting myself dpo or anything just normal cd days and still waiting till 23rd march to test ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393984840.161330.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing for our new thread page !!