+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry for intruding here. As the above post has suggested, if you all have serious concerns, please report to the medical board. If anything gets into legal action, it is best to keep details off the public forum. Not saying you all can't share the details here. Just bear in mind that if it gets to court, public posts can count against you.

On the side note, all clinics charge storage. No pro-rated even if u move it early elsewhere. This is also standard for admin fees in both involved clinics.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    I'm not sure what we can do though.. I'm happy to do what I can so if you think of something let me know!

Yeah the cycle cost is more at IVFA but had a completely different experience with them and well actually we spent a lot loss with them in the end because it actually worked and didn't require multiple cycles and transfers etc.
    I too have gone to IVFA after repeatedly failed cycles at FF. I haven't had success yet (2 failed cycles at IVFA as well)
    but hoping our one frosty on ice from our egg donor cycle is the lucky one.