+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello from Bayside Melbourne

Hello all,
    I am new to this site and new to forums in general... so still trying to understand the "lingo" used on these forums.
    I am 36 weeks pregnant with my first baby... the pregnancy has flown by and cannot belive we are only a month away from meeting our little gem.

I am looking forward to learning and chatting to everyone throughout this new adventure of my life.

Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by occhy84 View Post
    Hello all,
    I am new to this site and new to forums in general... so still trying to understand the "lingo" used on these forums.
    I am 36 weeks pregnant with my first baby... the pregnancy has flown by and cannot belive we are only a month away from meeting our little gem.

I am looking forward to learning and chatting to everyone throughout this new adventure of my life.

Nicole
    Hi Nicole, welcome to the BubHub Congrats on the pregnancy and best of luck with the upcoming birth, you'll find loads of info and support here for the road ahead.

We have a great help section where you can learn all you need to about forums. I'm also building on our list of acronyms so that should help you too.

You might like to check out our Pregnancy and Birth forums, you'll find lots of other expectant mums and others to support you in your journey

For something a little more light-hearted you might like to join our Merry March Challenge or jump into our general chat forums.

Jules x
    Last edited by BH-tech; 05-10-2016 at 14:07. Reason: Old link removed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi occhy84,
    Congratulations! I am also new to this site and forums. Was also new to Bayside about a year ago. Moved from the US, fell pregnant, and now hubby and I are enjoying life with a newborn! Our baby girl is four months old now (first baby).
    It is certainly an adventure! Good Luck!!

AMCorn