+ Reply to Thread

Default Hi, newbie to the whole baby world (TTC) and don't know what to expect :-)

Thought I would jump on one of these baby forums to get my head around this entire new world!

Hubby and I have just decided to start TTC. Have no idea what to expect at all! Actually the more info I read the scarier it all seems!

I'm a professional athlete so i'm finding it tough to try and steer away from that side of my life a bit and focus on the fact i'll be a Mum some time in the next year or so.

I don't know if i'll be able to keep playing sport and competing and I know there are things I'll need to give up due to the danger factor but I still don't know how i'm going to cope not doing the things I love!!

Are there any other high level athletes out there that might know what i'm going through. I hope these two worlds can mix :-).

It's so strange there is something inside me driving me to want to have a baby that I completely not explain! I'm almost 30 so hubby and thought we may as well give it a crack and then adjust our lifestyle as we go.

Looking forward to reading about other experiences too :-)

Western Sydney
    Welcome to BH Bobbys girl!

It must all seem so daunting, but there are heaps of wonderful women just like you around here that are more than willing to share stories and advice.

Finding balance in life is always hard but adding pregnancy and parenthood to the mix makes it an even bigger challenge. I'm sure you & hubby will figure it out!

I see you've made a few posts around this place, in the ttc forums especially, so glad you found that.

If you need help on the BubHub forums we have a good section here for that or you might want to join in our Merry March challenge for a bit of fun.

Jules x
    Last edited by BH-tech; 05-10-2016 at 14:09. Reason: Removed old link